rip ryan dunn

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Drunk driving is like worst than molesting on the siccness. Like everyone in the world hasn't driven drunk before.
Actually a lot of people haven't. I have a DUI and used to drive drunk all the time. I'm just happy that I didn't kill someone else or myself all of those times. But you're a fucking idiot so I wouldn't expect you to have any common sense on why a lot of people look down on it, myself included, even though I used to do it all the time.

Anyways, regardless of the situation, dude is dead. Drunk, just speeding, whatever the case it looks like he was driving recklessly in some form. Too bad it cost him and his friend their lives and may they rest in peace but thankfully it didn't cost anyone else theirs.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Actually a lot of people haven't. I have a DUI and used to drive drunk all the time. I'm just happy that I didn't kill someone else or myself all of those times. But you're a fucking idiot so I wouldn't expect you to have any common sense on why a lot of people look down on it, myself included, even though I used to do it all the time.

Anyways, regardless of the situation, dude is dead. Drunk, just speeding, whatever the case it looks like he was driving recklessly in some form. Too bad it cost him and his friend their lives and may they rest in peace but thankfully it didn't cost anyone else theirs.
rossi and lesbianyayo have like 10 duis between the two of em