Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
MAN THIS SHIT IS CRAZY HIS MUZIC WAS MUCH MORE THAN JUST MUZIC IT WAZ AN ESCAPE FROM WEN LIFE GOT THE BEST OF U..YOU COULD REALATE TO HIZ MUSIC BEACAUSE IT WAZ REAL LIFE SHIT..CANT BEGIN TO COUNT ON HOW MANY TIMEZ HIS MUSIC HELPED ME THRU TOUGH TIMEZ..I TURNED A LOT OF MY PATNAZ ON TO HIS MUSIC N THEY BEEN HOOKED EVER SINCE CAUSE IT WAS TRULY GREAT MUZIC....EVEN IF U AINT A NORTENO SHOW SUM RESPECT TO A HOMEBOY N A GREAT PERSON....R.I.P. TO A NORTHSIDE SOULJA..IMMA KEEP BUMPIN UR SHIT TIL THE END IN UR MEMORY..R.I.P. HOMEBOY!!!!

Mar 11, 2007
alrite im hearing different things and i dont know if this is true or not because so much shit is being said if anybody can confirm this shit is up to whoever knows the truth but i heard he was running from some charges he had and went to oregon and ended up shooting himself in the head as a last resort shit is fucked up if it aint true but wateverz

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
siccricc650 said:
alrite im hearing different things and i dont know if this is true or not because so much shit is being said if anybody can confirm this shit is up to whoever knows the truth but i heard he was running from some charges he had and went to oregon and ended up shooting himself in the head as a last resort shit is fucked up if it aint true but wateverz
more rumors..i
m passed the wanting to know cuz it just gonna bring up more rumors. and they will start to intertwine and make bigger ones and it'll be a mess..if it was an illness or suicide they should eventually let his fans know so they dont make the same mistakes..

Jan 5, 2007
How do people really know he is dead if there is no official info...there has to be a source out there...as for the suicide claim it probably is a rumor. After hearin that rumor i tripped out on a verse from one of his tracks on Norther Exposure Vol 1. Gats and Rivals. Woodie raps (word for word):

Blackbird is gone, and sometimes I wanna die
Just so i can kick it with my homie tell me why
I cant be suicidal though i got my morals to think about
I keep a focused mind for my homies, im lookin' out.

R.I.P. Homie Woodie

Mar 20, 2007
REST IN PEACE WOODIE, WE WERE SO CLOSE TO WORKIN TOGEATHER
BUT THINGS WENT WRONG IN YOUR LIFE. SOME TIMES THINGS JUST GO THAT WAY,BUT JUST KNOW HOMEBOY THAT YOU HAD A MAJOR EFFECT ON LEGACY MUSIX FROM THE FRIST TIME I HEARD YOC INFLUNCE BACK IN 98....ANT BANKROLLZ

May 10, 2002
i been hearin that he did it cuase his girl and his daughter died in a car accident. man i be hearing all kinds of shit. i aint going t obelieve this shit until i see the truth. if woodie is really alive he is going to see this shit and be like wtf.