Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 9, 2007
The man

Please understand that Woodie was a real ass dude. He gave me my first shot in the industry and still believed in my music when I changed things around a little bit. The real will always understand the real. He has left a legacy behind that his family and friends can be very proud of. The simple fact that his name is spoken from Cali to Germany and to any other place that has had the chance to hear his music and voice will seal his fate in musically living for ever. For those of you who smoke, smoke for him. For those of you who drink, drink for him. Thats Wood. I don't drink old E, but I'm drinking one today for these unfortunate circumstances. RIP Homie.

Jan 27, 2006
I REMEMBER BUMPIN THE FIRST NORTHERN EXPOZURE AND HIS YOC INFLUENCED ALBUMS....ITS HARD TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT HE IS GONE. MY RESPECTS TO HIS FAMILY AND HIS LOVED ONES....MAY HIS MUSIC LIVE ON THRU ALL THE FANS HE LEFT BEHIND...WE'LL ALL SEE U IN THE NEXT LIFE

Aug 15, 2002
i just heard about this! thats too bad man. i had never even heard of woodie until my norteno homeboy left "life storiez vol. 1" in my car a few years back. i never gave that shit back. a truly underrated artist. this really saddens me. r.i.p. woodie from a fan who appreciated your work and will miss it.

sad shit man. life aint funny!