Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 1, 2006
Damn woodie we lived by your music it was like a soundtrack to our life out here in the north, damn if you only knew how many scrappies got malliwopped with your shit bumpin in the background, you were and still are a superstar to all the homeboys, your music was so real its hard to believe that your gone...I always looked up to you in a big way,I only met you a handful of times but you were always hella down to earth,what a fuckin loss to the game, your music will always be here in our hearts your words were meaningful and the game you laced us all with will always remain, thank you for laying the foundation for cats like me and blessing us with your gift, Rest in peace Ryan Wood...-Malice

May 16, 2002
R.I.P. Woodie... damn. And the world loses another warrior. =(

"Lately I'll make you see this world for what it is/ Many turn a blind eye by shootin smack or poppin thizz..." -Woodie

Jul 9, 2002
Not for nothing but here is what was posted on another message board.

"he blew his brains out because his girl got paralyzed and he was stuck on that CRANK"

If true, thats bad all the way around for his girl who is stuck without her man and his family and friends that are without him now.

Aug 5, 2002
www.myspace.com
That shit is far from the truth and your're a punk for even reposting a stupid ass rumor like that.

Sometimes I think that some of you have no brains. Disrespectful asses.

JazzFan said:
Not for nothing but here is what was posted on another message board.

"he blew his brains out because his girl got paralyzed and he was stuck on that CRANK"

If true, thats bad all the way around for his girl who is stuck without her man and his family and friends that are without him now.

Jul 9, 2002
Cali Love said:
That shit is far from the truth and your're a punk for even reposting a stupid ass rumor like that.

*shrug* I dont know fact from rumor, could have been true for all I knew. These thing tend to happen with public figures who die. No need to go name calling.

Sep 12, 2004
www.myspace.com
Cali Love said:

its been a few days and everyone is mute so rumors gonna start
why wont someone official just set the record straight?

Mar 1, 2006
Who cares fuckin Life happened, lets have a little respect here people, and Jazzyfan needs to shut the fuck up with all that bullshit b4 i hit up one of my moderator homies get his address and pay him a visit on GP

Jun 21, 2005
All you muthafuckaz posting up rumors are some triphlin' ass bitches. Quit talking shit and don't be posting up "rumors". PERIOD. We all know he took himself out. THATS IT! wHY HE did it? we may never know......Until then.....Show some respect by keeping your rumors to yourselves. To the homie Woodie. R.I.P. Thanks for lacin' us with that Mobb Shit.