Rest In Peace Woodie aka Ryan Wood

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2004
at a loss for words as well....XO said it, a legacy, he was a LEGEND, he is a LEGEND....always was, always has, and always will be!!!! I cant imagine the pain the ECCR fam is feeling right now, my condolences to them and more importantly his family and all the fans....its a damn shame, i now know what my next tattoo is gonna be. i dont mean to be on some shit, but i have so much respect for this fella, i looked at him as a role model and i am gonna miss the music, but really thats the least of the worries right now, he was one guy i wanted to meet personally cuz just by the forums and through PM's and him sending me a couple autographs and cd's its so mysterious as to how things can just change and so much for the bad as this whole deal has....my goal was to get him known in the Midwest more so....but he is a fuckin LEGEND with his beats that can just trance you when you are not sober to say the least and his lyrics which had so much detail and was so widespread on issues and Life Storiez.....

RIP WOODIE

Imma get some OLDE ENGLISH 40'z tomorrow and gonna tribute....i think we all owe that to him for all he has given us!!!!

Jun 18, 2002
REST IN PARADISE WOODIE!

I'm glad I got the chance to work with you, and do a couple of tracks together. You always kept it real.

Big Ice of Da Playboy Foundation

Red Ryda 916

Lakota Sioux
Jun 12, 2004
South Sac/Wounded Knee
This is some fucked up news. Can't say I was a huge follower of woodies music, but I dug just about everything I heard from him. I only met him once briefly, but he seemed like cool ass folks and someone who acually gave two shits about his fans. A great producer, rapper and genuinely cool cat. It's sad to see another respected bay artist gone before his time. My prayers are with his friends, family
and everyone at ECCR, keep your heads up. Much respect wood, you'll be missed.

R.I.P. Ryan "Woodie" Wood

(Listening to "Slow It Down" - Mad Dog, Shadow & Woodie)