Regime all out war vol. 3 cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah yall might have to switch Kenny Kingpin and The Realest on the cover since LQ's picture is backwards

Mar 19, 2005
Young Bo$$ said:
why doenst it show Pretty Black, Young Dru, Dru Down OR Messy Marv??
I don't think Mess is in the Regime. He's affiliated, but He's Click Clack. Why would he put himself in a position to where he's taking orders from someone other than himself?

Feb 1, 2005
mostmajor said:
I don't think Mess is in the Regime. He's affiliated, but He's Click Clack. Why would he put himself in a position to where he's taking orders from someone other than himself?
Mess is 100% regime and aint nobody taking orders from nobody... niggaz ridin TOGETHER not ridin and taking orders from one man.. its not a fucking army or something... kenny kingpin runs his own click/label too.. gonzoe does too.. everybody leaders aint nobody under nobody.. it's really not that hard to figure out

And they aint going at nobody specifically like i said earlier in the thread the title all out war was just the title for the first mixtape and they kept it moving as a serie that doesnt mean its a diss mixtape!..

Young Bo$$ said:
why doenst it show Pretty Black, Young Dru, Dru Down OR Messy Marv??
key word : read

Mar 13, 2005
Messy is in the regime i remember he had a regime dragon on his website and Mess was at sweet jimmies a few weeks ago and i asked him about it and he said " it's click clack regime it is what it is mayne"

Jan 23, 2006
THE REALEST IS DOPE IN MY OPINION AND I THOUGHT POPPA LQ LEFT THE REGIME A WHILE AGO. I GUESS HE'S BACK UP THERE.

I'M NOT FEELIN MONSTAH GANJA, AND I HOPE THEY GOT RID OF NYCE.

Feb 1, 2005
dzellian said:
THE REALEST IS DOPE IN MY OPINION AND I THOUGHT POPPA LQ LEFT THE REGIME A WHILE AGO. I GUESS HE'S BACK UP THERE.

I'M NOT FEELIN MONSTAH GANJA, AND I HOPE THEY GOT RID OF NYCE.
nyce 'll shit on ya favourite mc please believe it.. and they aint getting rid of nobody live with it

Feb 1, 2005
Ra$an said:
stunt1on1 how are you affiliated with yuk and the regime? just curious...
and i like monstah gonjah i think he's underrated...
My nigga t-top is a regime member.. and lq is basically fam he and my cousin are best friends and grew up together..

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
igodummy said:
dj simp finna come in here heated callin me a "jealous hater" haha
first off dickhead, yuk called gonz to come back to the regime and they squashed beef. second, why u always commenting on how guys look. if u think a guy is ugly, dont wack off to his pics no more, you jealous hater.

Feb 7, 2006
I've only heard the Realest once or twice. But i remember he was tryna sound jus like Pac on that track on Godzilla. And that shit was hella retarded cuz Yuk was talking shit about people tryna sound like Pac on the same damn track.

Feb 14, 2006
narayanan1 said:
I've only heard the Realest once or twice. But i remember he was tryna sound jus like Pac on that track on Godzilla. And that shit was hella retarded cuz Yuk was talking shit about people tryna sound like Pac on the same damn track.
he didn't try to sound like pac he sounds like pac

but does he really want to become another pac like others rappers? or it's just because of his voice that peoples says he want to be tupac??

Apr 25, 2002
isnt the realest from texas? if so why i hear dude on tracks sayin west side sounding just like 2pac...wether its natural or not i kno dude be tryna captolize on the fact his voice sounds like pac