Regime all out war vol. 3 cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
AllCity Cinemas said:
did u not hear the interview with gonzoe after yuk was callin him bozo the clown, he played a message that yuk did a day after the interview, sayin happy new years and he hopes they can put all the shit behind them?who was crawlin to who?
Nobody was crawlin to anyone git out niggaz fucking business homie..

Squares on the internet need to stop acting like they know everything when they only know what they get on the internet..

yuk and gonzoe were like brothers they were real tight you can say the worst shit about your family and be cool the next day.. everybody goes through it at some point... so save your hate for another thread if you dont like an artist just stay outta the thread

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
real talk, Gonzoe didn't crawl back to nobody, they had a problem between them in the family, FAMILY. and they worked it out

FAMILIES go through problems, but you're still FAMILY and that's what makes you stronger

It's still Regime, Gonzoe is still doin his own ventures with his Blocwize Ent label, 2 projects dropping on the 16th of May and his new solo album Sex Drugz & Hip-Hop drops in July

Feb 14, 2006
monsta gunjah is really good i like this dude i hope he's gonna release a mixtape

and The Regime - All Out War vol 3 damn this news makes my day!!

glad to see Gonzoe is back with Yuk

Feb 1, 2005
Adra said:
monsta gunjah is really good i like this dude i hope he's gonna release a mixtape

and The Regime - All Out War vol 3 damn this news makes my day!!

glad to see Gonzoe is back with Yuk
Monstah got a mixtape coming out with young dru called double dragon and the million dollar mixtape vol. 2 is pretty much done aswell yuk wrapping that up.. million dollar mouthpiece lp coming real soon sooner then you think..

Feb 14, 2006
stunt1on1 said:
Monstah got a mixtape coming out with young dru called double dragon and the million dollar mixtape vol. 2 is pretty much done aswell yuk wrapping that up.. million dollar mouthpiece lp coming real soon sooner then you think..
yeah i saw UGA 3 is comin' in summer too i can't wait

Feb 1, 2005
Adra said:
yeah i saw UGA 3 is comin' in summer too i can't wait
Well to be honest thats not happening regime aow vol 3, million dollar mixtape vol. 2 , million dollar mouthpiece lp and regime life the album are all up first...

uga 3 will most likely drop late 06/early 07

Feb 14, 2006
stunt1on1 said:
Well to be honest thats not happening regime aow vol 3, million dollar mixtape vol. 2 , million dollar mouthpiece lp and regime life the album are all up first...

so Regime Life is comin' too that will be hot
hope they will come in europ after they drop all that

Apr 25, 2005
stunt1on1 said:

Thanks 4 all the info Stunt. Can't wait 4 all the Smoke-a-lot projects, especially Yuk's album. I'm just wonderin what's Yuk's promo gonna be like?
Cuz based on albums released from the past, Yuk has NEVER gotten the promo he deserves. The Lot barely gives any promo period.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
It's an alright cover
compared to vol. 1 and 2 it aint nuffin' special.

the album it self will come hard tho just like the 2 other volumes...
(I HAVE them both =], they slap)

Feb 1, 2005
The General said:
Thanks 4 all the info Stunt. Can't wait 4 all the Smoke-a-lot projects, especially Yuk's album. I'm just wonderin what's Yuk's promo gonna be like?
Cuz based on albums released from the past, Yuk has NEVER gotten the promo he deserves. The Lot barely gives any promo period.
Well the promo will be alot better cuz rapalot has a new deal now (asylum)and yuk is trying to do it big with this one.. he is putting alot of money into this album.. they didnt put alot of money/promo into the last one (godzilla) that was a decision they made and it still moved close to 200k..

But yeah i feel you rapalot was always crappy with the promo but i can tell you million dollar mouthpiece will be the most heaviest promoted yukmouth solo.. they ready 4 it.. but after that its up to the fans ofcourse.. its a double album so that means 250 units moved is gold 500 is platinum.. if people support he can do it

Feb 1, 2005
The General said:
Damn this cover go hard. This 1 is cleaner than then the 1st one U posted. Thanks again fo tha info. I really hope Yuk blow with MDMP. Can U give me info on the production aspect of his album?
He worked with alot of different producers just to name a few rick rock, jazze pha, dame grease(ruffriders), sir jynxx ( ice cube), mike dean (rapalot, imo one of the best most underrated producers ever), his own inhouse production team largemoney/h2k and im sure he has worked with some other producers these are just the ones i know for sure have beats on the album.

Apr 25, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
He worked with alot of different producers just to name a few rick rock, jazze pha, dame grease(ruffriders), sir jynxx ( ice cube), mike dean (rapalot, imo one of the best most underrated producers ever), his own inhouse production team largemoney/h2k and im sure he has worked with some other producers these are just the ones i know for sure have beats on the album.
Yuk over a Rick Rock slap is somethin I've been waitin 4. I dont kno bout Jazze Pha I aint really feelin dudes beat.