Regime all out war vol. 3 cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2005
i go dummy why u worried about how a nigga look homie ? keep it about the music my nig aint no need for all that shit man..

LEvakaM510 said:
hope it aint all on G-unit again..
i dont think theres anything else to know about G-unit that we already dont know ..
nah it aint all about gunit man

Apr 25, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
nah it aint all about gunit man
Since its still an All Out War mixtape I'm assuming there's gonna be disses on there, so if it gunit who r they gonna diss?
Stunt1on1 can u tell us any info on this, like can we expect?
And is Messy, Young Dru, Bo, and Tech on this mixtape?
(I kno all of em were on vol.2 but all of them played LIMITED roles on that, so being dat they down wit the Regime are we gonna see more of them on this mixtape?)
By the way that covers clean as fuck. I would've like 2 see Tech, Bo, and Dru Down on the cover also.

Feb 1, 2005
The General said:
Since its still an All Out War mixtape I'm assuming there's gonna be disses on there, so if it gunit who r they gonna diss?
Stunt1on1 can u tell us any info on this, like can we expect?
And is Messy, Young Dru, Bo, and Tech on this mixtape?
(I kno all of em were on vol.2 but all of them played LIMITED roles on that, so being dat they down wit the Regime are we gonna see more of them on this mixtape?)
By the way that covers clean as fuck. I would've like 2 see Tech, Bo, and Dru Down on the cover also.
All out war dont mean it's disses that's just happened to be the name of the first mixtape and they kept it moving as series.. it means killin shit when you at war you make the best music that dont mean they are dissin people believe me you will hear alot less dissin from yuk in the future he is focused.

And as far as bo he is not a official regime member but young dru is definetily on the mixtape and mess too ( i think) mess a official member tho.. tech real busy tho he on tour so he cant be on it as much as the others

And as far as the cover they didnt do no special photoshoot for this mixtape or anything if you look at all the regime mixtape covers its always alot of members missing on the covers that's why i said dont trip on the cover the whole gang is on it..

i got some other regime pics my nig took that havent been seen yet ill put em up in a minute

Mar 28, 2005
stunt1on1 said:
All out war dont mean it's disses that's just happened to be the name of the first mixtape and they kept it moving as series.. it means killin shit when you at war you make the best music that dont mean they are dissin people believe me you will hear alot less dissin from yuk in the future he is focused.

And as far as bo he is not a official regime member but young dru is definetily on the mixtape and mess too ( i think) mess a official member tho.. tech real busy tho he on tour so he cant be on it as much as the others

And as far as the cover they didnt do no special photoshoot for this mixtape or anything if you look at all the regime mixtape covers its always alot of members missing on the covers that's why i said dont trip on the cover the whole gang is on it..

i got some other regime pics my nig took that havent been seen yet ill put em up in a minute
WHo exaclty are in the regime ?

Aug 25, 2005
honestly i only like yuk, bo, mess, dru, and techn9ne out of the affiliates left....young dru is tight also. i don't really like monstah ganjah, tha realest, or any of these other dudes...Gonzoe is alright in limited doses.

i wish mad max and phats bossi were still part of the regime...

Feb 1, 2005
scodylan said:
honestly i only like yuk, bo, mess, dru, and techn9ne out of the affiliates left....young dru is tight also. i don't really like monstah ganjah, tha realest, or any of these other dudes...Gonzoe is alright in limited doses.

i wish mad max and phats bossi were still part of the regime...
bo aint in the regime