REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
OK IMA SAY THIS ONE TIME THAT WAY TOO FAR right there MY DAD JUST CALLED ME SAYING PEOPLE ARE CALLING MY PARENTS HOUSE ON SOME REAL SHIT !!LOOK IM NOT THER EI DONT LIVE THERE !!SO STOP BOTHERING THEM THERE OLD !!CAUSE THEY JSTU CALLED THE COPS IM TELLING YA THEY KNOW THE NUMBER WAS BLOCKED THEY JSUT CALLED ME THEY KNOW SOMEONE WENT ON THE NET AND PAYED FOR THE NUMBER UNDER WRIGHT BIG DEAL !!THIS IS PRINTED UP RIGHT NOW I LET ME DAD KNOW PEOPLE ARE OUTSIDE AND BE CAREFULL THERE HELLA OLD THERE ALL WORRIED DAMN!! U GUYS WENT THAT FAR U GUYS ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE NOW !!WHEN SOMEONE GETS SOMEONES REAL NAME OR NUMBER .!!
call your parents back and tell them that 15 extra large king arthur supremes are en route to 900 hudson street as we speak !!

::

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Phantomoffunk:

Xxplosiveent aka chris wright is a known internet troll for many years. Pretenidng to be other people even seeking out men on craigslist. But today, on August 4, 2009, his hoe card got pulled, his address and phone number have been posted, and it looks like the internet troll went back under his bridge.

May 27, 2008
Phantomoffunk:

Xxplosiveent aka chris wright is a known internet troll for many years. Pretenidng to be other people even seeking out men on craigslist. But today, on August 4, 2009, his hoe card got pulled, his address and phone number have been posted, and it looks like the internet troll went back under his bridge.
Thank you Rasan. And to "chris":

HA HA!

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Chris dont even feel safe anymore, knowing that these internet cats have him real name and where he works, as well as his parents home address....

You've been trolling around for years Chris, and now they are putting an end to it, so when you call the cops chris, be sure to advise them of your responsibility in this matter and the years you have been trolling the boards stirring up shit, harassing other boards members, trolling...etc

LAW ENFORCEMENT
The individual know as Chris Wright has been coming onto these boards and talking a lot of shit...he thought he was anonymous, he put himself in this position by talking shit to a network of over 20,000 viewers...its seems he may have pissed off some of these people to new level and has welcomes these individual to find him.
Now he has been found and its his own damn fault...dont help him, just give hime a case number and let him live his time in fear...one of these 20,000+ members might actually introduce themselves one day and see if you will say those things in person and if your as tough as you type, HOMIE.

This is what happened when you go where your not wanted and try and make a home

"Now...you know you done fucked up, dont ya "

Feb 21, 2003
yeah right chris, if i had a dollar for everytime u said u were gonna shake raptalk id be a scrillionaire..

the internet is the only place u get attention like this and u know ur addicted to it..

quit lyin