REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
WELL ITS ALL TAKEN CARE OF !NOW NICE KNOWING U ON THIS SIGHT !!BEN FUN HOPE U GUYS DONT GO RUIN ANOTHER SIGHT WHEN U LEAVE HERE !COPS JUST LEFT MY PARENTS HOUSE AND CALLED NEMO AND SICCNESS ! SOME OF U KATS MESSING AROUND JUST RUINED IT FOR EVERYONE !!!HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT !

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO WEAR THAT JACKET CHRIS?

WHEN YOU TURNED UP THE HEAT THESE CATS WAS ABLE TO TAKE IT, BUT WHEN SICCNESS UPPED THE ANTE AND CALLED YOUR BLUFF YOU RAN AWAY LIKE A SCARED LITTLE KID THAT SEEN THE BOOGIE MAN...AND TO THINK, YOU STARTED ALL THIS YEARS AGO..NOW ITS ENDED

WHAT A SAD SAD SAD LIFE YOU LIVE CHRIS

Sep 18, 2006
god damn the siccness is classic. dude openly snitches but has savage tatted on him. LOL
wow this guy went from thug to powder puff in under 24 hours
i feel sorry for this kid, he must need friends, or maybe he didnt get enough hugs as a kid?

btw release of info requires a court order issued by a judge, its 6pm california time where your at, and i think the courts in california are all closed right?

May 4, 2002
he got his block on lock with the assistance of some police officers. lol dude went from runnin his block and runnin from cops to running to the cops for his E-beef

the police department is like "chris this is the 100th fuckin call, stop callin"

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
im sure the cops have better things to do than protect you from the internet. i've only read like the last 6-7 pages and you were the one that was tryin to sound extra tough, saying you goin to break chrees arm and shit, and how you run the streets. now your spooked and basically cryin. your a failure, your an idiot, you have no life. this is the internet, this is what YOU live for.

Sep 18, 2006
Chris is a truly disturbed person

Dudes a cupcake he Called and harrassed woodie so much that dude actually started thinking about it and offer himself !!if I ever see thatChris guy in the streets real talk it's curtains!! Where does he live ? I called starbucks says he don't work there anymore 650 780 0889 !!

Well altough I do think chris is a cupcake I do feel sorry for the guy !! I woydnt take it to the extreme !! That he's a tweaker or anything ! From what I know last time I talked to Chris he was doing pretty good ! He had a good job as a buyer position at safeway in San Carlos had his own apt !Was putting a home studio together for he was messed up and got locked up Had a nice orange English bulldogg some thick Asian or Filipino girl that had bread was a so ial worker !! So I do give him props at his age he's doing it ! And alot of kats his age Are still living at home side hustlin !! !I think he has a video out under Richie b what it look like or something ?

From what I heard woodie didn't come down he called dudes work ! And tryed to get him in trouble telling his manager he's harrasing rappers on the internet!! and the cupcake played it off saying infront of his manager I think u have the wrong guy etc and I guess woodie actually believed him and said oh I'm sorry u don't sound like the guy on the Internet etc ,and dude went home and end posted on raptalk !! Can u believe this guy ? I hate that cupcake this isn't Chris I'm telling you !
so Everyon. From raptalk is here and have Ben posting all a long bla haa talk about no life niggas , I told u this ain't coffe cake Chris , oh u think that's chrises cars ?? Haa ooh no chris can't even drive he's a 31 year old who can't drive or have his license that's why knowne ever catches hin in traffic !! He needs hiis gf to drive hum everywhere ha ha !I told you that fools long gone outta that house those are both his parents old ass whips !Don't waste yo breath and energy on that kat ! He's probally in county right now getting off on this !!
Last edited by xxplosiveent; 08-01-2009 at 02:13 AM.