REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2003
whatever homie i run these streets and after im done ima take all yo shit out yo pockets !!change everything in your car cds and all that shit bitch !!u got me fucked up!! homie u lil younstas u owe me for reviving this forum !!mission haaa what a joke this full looks like a mexicant big rich and a broke jimmy roses get the fuck outta here taking pics at the bleachers and shit !!naa my old metro was a 771 number remeber thats ben way done !!im on mgf family plan with her her brother her mom i only pay 50$ a month same as metro but i got a att i phone damn SUCKS TO BE YALL DOESNT IT !! OH AND BYE THE WAY NICE IP FIND ON ME DUMBASS!! DID U FIND MY APT AND MY SAFEWAY TOO ?FUCKIN DUMBASSES I DONT EVEN LIVE IN REDWOOD ANYMORE I LIVE IN FREEMONT WITH MY GF !!!U KNOW WHAT U GUYS ARE SO EASY TO FOOL!!! I SWEAR ITS LIEK TAKING CANDY FROM A FUCKING BABY!! HAD U GUYS TRYNAQ FIGURE OUT ALL THIS SHIT AND YOUR NOT EVEN CLOSE !!BUT IF U WANAN MEET ME SOMEWHERE OFF MOWRY JOEY BASILS, PF CHANGS, ETC. WE CAN DO THAT
haha i looked through my old phone bills earlier and i found your old number from when we used to prank u lol..

771 3368, but it aint that number anymore..some other cat has it now

Feb 21, 2003
shit thats not but a few minutes away for me..

but on a side note, remember to keep it cool if u go there..its his parents place, its fucked up when people bring someones family into a situation..i dont condone that whatsoever

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
If i get paypaled 100 bucks, i will drive my ass to east 27th, pick up tweeze and a bottle of E and J for him, then pick up Nine2Five and Douchebagfresh aka Mah_piece to go punk him then go and whoop that faggot ass fuck Sly from the Sly shows ass

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
you didnt get that memo?

tweeze moved to sac, dude.
ok change that, i will drive to the huge fuckin 5 bedroom house in sac where its borign and no bart and nothing to do and no liquor stores and get tweeze

I get off work at noon everyday, im fuckin down for anything, lol.
lol i hope not just anything my dude lmao no bernering his pockets