REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You are the scared bitch lol. You are the one talking shit then you say if anyone finds you that you are going to call the cops and have them locked up.

Seriously, your mother should have swallowed you or never hooked up with her brother in the first place. One of the two.

Feb 21, 2003
cause i mean u know im free right now i work got teh day off bout to go cook some sockeye samon ,right now have some omega 3 have a lil rice vechtables !! make a protein shake, smoke some purple play with my dogg, make some beats , get some pussy later on chill in my condo all to myself !! i mean ?im straight im good so!!haaaa losers !!
chree where the fuck are ya? u heard the man, hes free all day..someone bust an IP trace so chree can show up at dudes pad, he doesnt have a license or car so it looks like itll have to be delivery style on this one

Feb 21, 2003
well i really dont have to work my girl said she makes enough to hold down the condo on her own and shit .but i try to help out u know .be nice plus i liek to buy my toys u know !!gotta have em !!gotta have my i phone my jordans , my 11 package my , 1 package my blu rays and ps3 games .upgrade the music and clothes gear and shit..
ur 30 years old, white, and try wayyyyy too hard to dress like your favorite rapper..

and the fact that u condone lettin your bitch pay for everything and living off her..

STEP YOUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE UP