REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2006
criminalogically speaking, and according to my calculations based upon the information provided, the outcome of said investigation has merited the following results.

Automatic Location Tracking System Results
from ALTS latitude longitude
decimal 37.5331 -122.2471
deg-min-sec 37° 28' 28.6932" -122° 14' 0.1572"
900 Hudson St , Redwood City CA 94061
*****123.63.94 2003 USGS Survey

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...oid=OOYdvOWefFjghfzAxZTxhw&cbp=12,238.87,,0,5

Now Chris, that iphone of your has satellite capability and gps tracking embedded into its operating system, with over 50,000 members of this site it would be a strong possibility that with the information provided by research and tracking, that your phone can be tracked through the same ALTS system that was used to locate your home.
I would be very careful what you say to people online Chris, we dont come to your house talking shit, so why must you come into our sanctuary and create this drama?

I've seen cases where this doesnt always turn out favorable for people like you. I mean, how would you feel if we came to your house and did the type of shit your doinG on here?

Well you can keep it up Mr Wright, but I would strongly advise you to cease and desist all posting on Siccness.net or any factions there of, or else face the possibility of this issue being escalated further.

And furthermore, based upon the evidence presented by both parties, Chris, no laws have been broken by any members of this website, all information posted has been deemed public information, and these "phonecalls" you allege are mere hearsay and nothing more. By instigating the individuals on Siccness.net you have opened the proverbial Pandora's Box upon yourself.

Since you have failed to realize the error of your ways, i would not be suprised if these people on here help you.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Got em!! So u called me !wow this dude falls for everyone your smart dude !! For saying that shit thanks!!ifficer jhonson just read this whole thread chee she saw u giving my ip out !! Your fucked

Wow direct connection modem ip trace this is sick !!
YOU MEAN THE DIRECT CONNECTION MODEM IP TRACE WAS DISCOMBOGULATED BY THE MOOSEDEMEANOR NOT BEING A FELINE?

LOL

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Lmao@. All the niggas who took there pic off there avatar !!! Yall niggas j kats dude !! !! Haaa Try to find some nutts ! Under yo pussy thoe!! U never Ben thru what I have at 3o !! U think u scare a nigga ? Pssss tall niggas don't scare shit !! U better have a mf pistol !!to scare me nigga! real talk !
ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

Sep 18, 2006
900 block?

This dude lives on the 1400 block with Sandra, and is currently traumatized from know that 20,000+ he has been talking shit to have all his personal information, picture, address and phone number and are getting closer by the minute .

Jun 25, 2005
nah this isnt jake, its "thaduck" from raptalk..

keep being the joke you are chris, u still living right there by hudson n vera? i see the gold saturn there all the time!

criminalogically speaking, and according to my calculations based upon the information provided, the outcome of said investigation has merited the following results.

Automatic Location Tracking System Results
from ALTS latitude longitude
decimal 37.5331 -122.2471
deg-min-sec 37° 28' 28.6932" -122° 14' 0.1572"
900 Hudson St , Redwood City CA 94061
*****123.63.94 2003 USGS Survey

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...oid=OOYdvOWefFjghfzAxZTxhw&cbp=12,238.87,,0,5

Now Chris, that iphone of your has satellite capability and gps tracking embedded into its operating system, with over 50,000 members of this site it would be a strong possibility that with the information provided by research and tracking, that your phone can be tracked through the same ALTS system that was used to locate your home.
I would be very careful what you say to people online Chris, we dont come to your house talking shit, so why must you come into our sanctuary and create this drama?

I've seen cases where this doesnt always turn out favorable for people like you. I mean, how would you feel if we came to your house and did the type of shit your doinG on here?

Well you can keep it up Mr Wright, but I would strongly advise you to cease and desist all posting on Siccness.net or any factions there of, or else face the possibility of this issue being escalated further.

And furthermore, based upon the evidence presented by both parties, Chris, no laws have been broken by any members of this website, all information posted has been deemed public information, and these "phonecalls" you allege are mere hearsay and nothing more. By instigating the individuals on Siccness.net you have opened the proverbial Pandora's Box upon yourself.

Since you have failed to realize the error of your ways, i would not be suprised if these people on here help you.
Oh shit he does have a gold Saturn! LMAO all bad for tweekboy....:cheeky: