REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 15, 2003
Haa my parents are old !! Like 60 they have no idea what the Internet is !!
Naa hopefully someone gets some nutts and goes to my house and actually stays long enough so the cops come !my dad has the printout of the house pic I already emailed him , plus there keeping eye out for people who drive bye and slow down so hopefully when they do I told my parents and niebors to have a pen and paper ready to get the license plate numbers of these stupid kids so this can get handle. And they slipp up eventually!

This fuckin retard can't keep a straight story... I hope somebody finds him soon and has a camera..... make sure he has to photoshop a grill in his next pic...... please........

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Ccmon dudes Ben getting punked and jumped his whole life ! He must be used to it now or be ready for it or something now !! His way of laughing about it and calling the cops must be his payback !! Intresting !

i think this guy is either actually schitzophrenic or he has another account on here that he thought he was logged into. actually i think there both true. can we get an IP check to see what other names he posts under?

Feb 21, 2003
Well the police were here again !!So helpfull ! Since we got a police report done it allows us to do a trap and trace these lol kids don't even know what's comin !!! Yay for technology !! Go google it I won game over oh and the adress u got for my real number the 260 number to 2797 mcgarvy is my grandmas house she's dead died this year lmao@ the kids who go to mcgarvy ! At the people who moved in to my grandmas house !! Damn I got lucky I thought the 260 number was my listed my house ! I forgot I put it in my grandmas name haa these kids just can't get me !! I love it I won !! Trap and trace ! On these fools lmao@ whoever calls next !! And straight gets in serious trouble I'll find out in a bit I know already someone electronically send a text thoe to a landline !! U will be revieled soon endgame!!
260? wtf are u talking about

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
As mod on here (test or die u beezyy) i feel its my duty to protect the users we have here so

heres his ip

71-202-24-202.hsd1.ca.comcast.net

Feb 21, 2003
OWNED:
http://whatismyipaddress.com/staticpages/index.php/lookup-results

Lookup IP Address: 71.202.24.202

General Information

Hostname: c-71-202-24-202.hsd1.ca.comcast.net
ISP: Comcast Cable
Organization: Comcast Cable
Proxy: None detected
Type: Cable/DSL