REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Well the police were here again !!So helpfull ! Since we got a police report done it allows us to do a trap and trace these lol kids don't even know what's comin !!! Yay for technology !! Go google it I won game over oh and the adress u got for my real number the 260 number to 2797 mcgarvy is my grandmas house she's dead died this year lmao@ the kids who go to mcgarvy ! At the people who moved in to my grandmas house !! Damn I got lucky I thought the 260 number was my listed my house ! I forgot I put it in my grandmas name haa these kids just can't get me !! I love it I won !! Trap and trace ! On these fools lmao@ whoever calls next !! And straight gets in serious trouble I'll find out in a bit I know already someone electronically send a text thoe to a landline !! U will be revieled soon endgame!!
Lmao@ ip relay!! these lol kids are so scared they can't even talk or can't even talk to me on the phone so there typing shit into the computer to talk to me!!wow these kids are spooked !! Bout to be traced thoe the 1st party person! Lmao@ these internet kitty kats ! Wanting me to type back to them on a ip relay call!! U will be caught !!but the cops called ip relay there gonna put a trace on the ip right now !! What ! ? I hear a net ko !! Bye Chris !! Winning very shortly!!
LOL! Do you think anyone really believes any of this?

You were yelling at people for calling your parents house, which turns out to be your house too, and now you are saying it was your grandma's house who is now dead and they were talking to totally different people who moved in lol. When you have said what your parents said to the person who called and how they didn't snitch on you earlier.

You are a very, very sorry excuse for a man lol.

Sep 5, 2008
SANDRA SANDRA SANDRA SANDRA

Hey whats officer johnsons number? Someone wants to turn themselves in.

lmao@direct connection modem ip trace

Sep 5, 2008
My adress is 900 Hudson st !! What are kids waiting for !!Lmao@ google his adress u guys already have it and u don't do shit !! Ccmon guys !! Do something seriously I need a felony here !! Ccmon felony for a court ordered trace!!

YOU MEAN THE DIRECT CONNECTION MODEM IP TRACE WAS DISCOMBOGULATED BY THE MOOSEDEMEANOR NOT BEING A FELINE?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lmao@ nuttcase tryna twist everything around !! Dude are u really that stupid I'm finding everything out ! !? Oviously dumb ass someones bout to get caught here! Yes kids good time to rely and trust The people on this who wanna see someone get in trouble !!

Oh I see thanks babe so all I need is there email adress ? That's how they doing it !! Oh ok Then I can get there ip name adress oh ok that's gonna be easy now I can get that on these guys myspace and twitter right now !! U guys are done !!
LOL! Dude, that is all shit you have typed on here. But it's no surprise your retarded tweeker child molesting cupcake dumbass wouldn't remember any of that.

Hahahaha @ your second paragraph. Does anyone else think dude is totally making up his asian girlfriend too?

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Haa yea right !! These kids are Internet keekz !watching a nigga on his computer !!lmao@ all the loers who posted here everyday till I came on!! Nas that blk fool called from 916 my mom said !! Funnyest thing is I got real good threatsike niggas speakin real clear and shit !! All ethugs that scared of even talking directly !! Haa haa oh how the game has changed !
^ lol if some of the cops reading this are black - I'm sure they'll do they best to protect you

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Lmao@ ip relay!! these lol kids are so scared they can't even talk or can't even talk to me on the phone so there typing shit into the computer to talk to me!!wow these kids are spooked !! Bout to be traced thoe the 1st party person! Lmao@ these internet kitty kats ! Wanting me to type back to them on a ip relay call!! U will be caught !!but the cops called ip relay there gonna put a trace on the ip right now !! What ! ? I hear a net ko !! Bye Chris !! Winning very shortly!!Damn my girls good !! Thoe asians I'll tell ya there smart ! She's posed she wants the person caught I guess sucks for u damn !! So it's u calling me dude I'd stop emmd the coos traced your I'p !! And They will contact the cops wherever your at even Australia and get u for a mussdimeanor !! Even that small ! A couple days in jail do suck , then u can't get another job, etc I woydnt want that !! Wow my girls screaming at comcast !! Asking how do they protect us haa!!damn she's good. !!
So what your telling me is if I call you from over here, the cops are going to find me,, fly me over there and hold me in prison for a few days just cos I called your house. Fuck outta here.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Wait I'm a dumbass!! I couda just showed the cops chees myspace and Twitter !!maybee they can find him or his name bye his pics !! I totally forgot !! Wow times running out on yall kats I love it !! Hope the dumb ass ip relays were worth getting shackles placed on ya wrists !
This isnt CSI, theres no database of everyones face that matches up against there myspace pic.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
Lmao@. All the niggas who took there pic off there avatar !!! Yall niggas j kats dude !! !! Haaa Try to find some nutts ! Under yo pussy thoe!! U never Ben thru what I have at 3o !! U think u scare a nigga ? Pssss tall niggas don't scare shit !! U better have a mf pistol !!to scare me nigga! real talk !
I dont think 1 person in this whole forum has a pic of there face as there avatar.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Well the police were here again !!So helpfull ! Since we got a police report done it allows us to do a trap and trace these lol kids don't even know what's comin !!! Yay for technology !! Go google it I won game over oh and the adress u got for my real number the 260 number to 2797 mcgarvy is my grandmas house she's dead died this year lmao@ the kids who go to mcgarvy ! At the people who moved in to my grandmas house !! Damn I got lucky I thought the 260 number was my listed my house ! I forgot I put it in my grandmas name haa these kids just can't get me !! I love it I won !! Trap and trace ! On these fools lmao@ whoever calls next !! And straight gets in serious trouble I'll find out in a bit I know already someone electronically send a text thoe to a landline !! U will be revieled soon endgame!!
i thought you ran the streets, christopher.... what happened to that?

::

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
LOL! Do you think anyone really believes any of this?

You were yelling at people for calling your parents house, which turns out to be your house too, and now you are saying it was your grandma's house who is now dead and they were talking to totally different people who moved in lol. When you have said what your parents said to the person who called and how they didn't snitch on you earlier.

You are a very, very sorry excuse for a man lol.
i'm actually surprised you can still stomach the thought of reading this licorice basket's posts... it's come to a point where i want to punch my modbook after attempting to make sense of what the fuck he's trying to say

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
lololol this autistic burmese refugee courting camel basically said "yeah nigga we run da skreetz of breadwood city !! i'm gunna run thru yer pokets like burner !!"... only to call the cops on the siccness hours later... you have problems that only dousing yourself in kerosene and jumping into the lava dome of mauna kea can solve, corky