REDWOOD RAP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Lmao@ these guys probally tracking down the 2 chopes in foster city who bought my old hp laptop on my myspace pics !! Haa haa u can't get shit now !! The police called comcast changed the house number , called ip relay !! Everything !! There's pretty much nothing anyone can do !Then probally go knock on his door or wait for him and get a felony and punching his ass and I'm sure he'd get the plate and call the cops ! And seeing how they know what's going on now and patrolling the area and getting extra cars on patrol they probally be there in 2 seconds I woydnt risk it or a felony '!! Cause that's what he wants!!
Yeah, I'm sure the Mayor of Redwood City has been notified as well. Plus I'm sure he is working closely with the FBI and CIA to make sure you are well protected.

lol

This dude makes himself more and more of a joke everytime he posts.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Since when are driving past someones house or knockin on their door a felony? I don't get where the felony comes from.

"Your under arrest for unlawful knocking as well as harassing a witness in the protection program"
Its a good thing RWCPD doesn't use trunking systems, because a $100 scanner will alert you of when the call was made, giving you roughly 5-10 minutes to get to the freeway and back home before the cop even steps out of the car.

They're even cheaper on ebay.

Chris, we traced it to YOUR computer....through your net connection, at YOUR house. Give it up you 3rd string wannabe barista dropout . And the only person you are fooling and hurting is yourself.

You switched from the spoon to the shovel and just keep diggin that hole deeper by the minute.

We Warned You.

See the thing about fuckin wit us is...its like aids
There's so many people infected with the siccness....you never know who's gonna give it to you...what they look like, or when....

So next time someone makes eye contact with you...just think

It might be one of us.

Have a bad day.....See ya around Chris

Sep 5, 2008
Ccmon felony!! I got a idea ! Come to my parents house ! Knock my dad out I'll be in the side window writing the plate number down ! Real quick ! And we can get this thing moving !! Sound good?!!

I hope someone shows up at your door and knocks you the fuck out. This is about the 5th post of you telling people to go to your parents house and start shit with them...

You're gonna have to pay for that one way or another you tweak.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
No it's not, it's still hilarious. I mean the guy just asked for someone to knock out his 60yr old dad who is on a breathing machine. That is funny as hell coming from this sucker lol.

Don't kill our fun Mark.

Plus if you do this guy will just spread to the other forums and threads. At least in this thread he is getting the attention he craves while not really bothering anything else.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
No it's not, it's still hilarious. I mean the guy just asked for someone to knock out his 60yr old dad who is on a breathing machine. That is funny as hell coming from this sucker lol.

Don't kill our fun Mark.

Plus if you do this guy will just spread to the other forums and threads. At least in this thread he is getting the attention he craves while not really bothering anything else.
C/S

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
your biggest problem is that you are talking shit to at least 50 faceless people who know where you live, work and know what you look like. Despite what you might think the RCPD isn't gonna pull some CSI shit and get their fleet of Detectives catch the person who beat you up. They would write a report and head back to chucks donuts. For the most part police only follow up and dig deeper on serious crimes like murders, rapes and kidnappings and arsons and shit. The law don't care about some idiot who got lumped up over his own mouth. What you are doing is similar to going to a Philadelphia Eagles homegame with a Terrell Owens jersey on, standing on a soapbox cussing and spitting at the home crowd. The outcome will not be good for you