Read between the lines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
???????? What would you have done u fuckin retards, i handle that exactly how i should have.. Got them on film and made them leave not getting what they wanted.. They came in even after i said they need a warrant because they got the ok from the owner, i aint no bitch homie i know my rights and i also know not to get too crazy wit them when my dumb ass grandparents give them permission to come in without a warrant. Ya'll some fags i handled them perfect and obviously you dont know how crooked sunnyvale cops are since they are owned by a richer city hall filled wit freemasons who cover up their dirt and all the innocent people they murder. That cop wanted to get me outside break my camera kill me and say i attacked him and ya'll laughing about it like some fags grow some balls.. If i saw a crooked cop beating down one of u fuckers like he was going to kill you best believe i couldn't watch that shit going down without doing something no matter the consequence. Sunnyvale cops have been harassing me for years and having meetings about me in their public city council meetings. Know your real enemy wake up to the real world. I had to talk a certain way in that video but i did not back down or let hem violate my rights and thats why they gave up, its easy to see thats why i posted it just in case these punks murder me and if u think that cant happen ur a fuckin idiot. Yea my grandmas father was a cop do i really give a fuck? No never met the dude but i was bullshitting the pigs like they were bullshitting me about a police call, that was a damn excuse nobody called we had just got home just pulled up and they rolled by and tried to fuck wit me outside my drive-way and i said come back wit a written warrant from a judge then went inside my house and grabbed my video camera and thats when they approached my front door and got permission from my clueless grandma to come inside the house, still they know how smart i am so they backed off after 5 minutes of me not cooperating wit their crooked wayz. Learn how to play the game right and maybe u wouldn't be locked up and im not trying to say anyone who gets locked up is at fault, some shit just cant be avoided but for something like this as stupid as my grandparents are i could have been illegally arrested if i had not played my cards right and they would have lied about some bullshit like they always do, fuck these pigs and fuck you fags who think shit like this is funny.. I hope ur laughing when martial law is fully ordered cuz we almost there it's already here just not full blown but the feds tell the cops they can violate our rights as much as needed and as much as they can until they come across a situation like this where it would be stupid to keep trying to do so
And stop following me on facebook u fuckin stalkers ur worse than the damn cops

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
???????? What would you have done u fuckin retards, i handle that exactly how i should have.. Got them on film and made them leave not getting what they wanted.. They came in even after i said they need a warrant because they got the ok from the owner, i aint no bitch homie i know my rights and i also know not to get too crazy wit them when my dumb ass grandparents give them permission to come in without a warrant. Ya'll some fags i handled them perfect and obviously you dont know how crooked sunnyvale cops are since they are owned by a richer city hall filled wit freemasons who cover up their dirt and all the innocent people they murder. That cop wanted to get me outside break my camera kill me and say i attacked him and ya'll laughing about it like some fags grow some balls.. If i saw a crooked cop beating down one of u fuckers like he was going to kill you best believe i couldn't watch that shit going down without doing something no matter the consequence. Sunnyvale cops have been harassing me for years and having meetings about me in their public city council meetings. Know your real enemy wake up to the real world. I had to talk a certain way in that video but i did not back down or let hem violate my rights and thats why they gave up, its easy to see thats why i posted it just in case these punks murder me and if u think that cant happen ur a fuckin idiot. Yea my grandmas father was a cop do i really give a fuck? No never met the dude but i was bullshitting the pigs like they were bullshitting me about a police call, that was a damn excuse nobody called we had just got home just pulled up and they rolled by and tried to fuck wit me outside my drive-way and i said come back wit a written warrant from a judge then went inside my house and grabbed my video camera and thats when they approached my front door and got permission from my clueless grandma to come inside the house, still they know how smart i am so they backed off after 5 minutes of me not cooperating wit their crooked wayz. Learn how to play the game right and maybe u wouldn't be locked up and im not trying to say anyone who gets locked up is at fault, some shit just cant be avoided but for something like this as stupid as my grandparents are i could have been illegally arrested if i had not played my cards right and they would have lied about some bullshit like they always do, fuck these pigs and fuck you fags who think shit like this is funny.. I hope ur laughing when martial law is fully ordered cuz we almost there it's already here just not full blown but the feds tell the cops they can violate our rights as much as needed and as much as they can until they come across a situation like this where it would be stupid to keep trying to do so
the roof which keeps your dumbass and your kids safe everynight must be owned by some "clueless" lady and ur stupid and dumbass grandparents.. what an ungrateful piece of shit you are. lol @ u getting mad about them coming into something you dont own nor are the head of household. u got alot of growing up to do

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
Clueless grandparents? Yea they should be responsible for the shit you pull & be up on game when cops come around, grow up & don't bring shit like that around innocent fam plain & simple

Also u uploaded the vid online, lolz at u gettin upset its posted here

:siccness::dead::siccness:
NAW NOT REALLY I PUT IT OUT FOR A REASON U KNOW.. MY GRANDPARENTS ARE OLD DUDE.. BUT TO BE REAL NOBODY EVER REALLY SEES THOSE DUPLICATE VIDEOS THAT HATERS PUT UNDER "FLAMER" ON YOUTUBE, i'M GONNA PUT MY VIDEO BACK UP AFTER A CERTAIN EVENT.. IF U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LIFE THEN U KNOW THAT WHEN PEOPLE REACH A CERTAIN AGE THEY ARE STUCK IN THEIR WAYS AND HAVE BEEN TRAINED BY SOCIETY U HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT MY SITUATION OR THEIRS SO SPEAK ON WHAT U KNOW BRO I FEEL WHERE UR COMING FROM BUT U DONT KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT OUR SITUATION

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
To those of u talkin shit on here again.. Instead of talkin shit to me over a computer like koo guys.. If u got a problem we can meet up just let me know when and where i'm out here fuckers dont act like im hiding plus u know where im at.. One on one.. No knife no guns.. Serio!

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
To those of u talkin shit on here again.. Instead of talkin shit to me over a computer like koo guys.. If u got a problem we can meet up just let me know when and where i'm out here fuckers dont act like im hiding plus u know where im at.. One on one.. No knife no guns.. Serio!
Serio will be there too?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
R @ROB RIZE needs to plug F @Flame408 with that million point five dollar hook up so flame can move his ass out his grandmas house already lol

& LOL @ Sunnyvale police, & "All the people they murder"

ooooooooookay buddy. sure.

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
Wtf... Man flame your lame ass hell for that breh... I mean seriously all bullshit aside.. what do you mean your dumbass grandparents? Foo they support your bum ass, not only that they support your girls bum ass and im sure they help you take care of your kid foo.. You ungrateful bastard.. What an asshole.. Dude if the law wanted you they would have you behind walls already.. You paranoid idiot

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
ha ha ain't no one going to grimey ass sunnyvalganistan to beat your ass, if you would stop being a hermit crab and come out to car shows, concerts etc, you would get dealt with sucka.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
R @ROB RIZE needs to plug F @Flame408 with that million point five dollar hook up so flame can move his ass out his grandmas house already lol

& LOL @ Sunnyvale police, & "All the people they murder"

ooooooooookay buddy. sure.
yea as u can tell in the historic signing pic he didnt look happy i got that lol.