Read between the lines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
Feb 18, 2011
speaking of meth.. i just fully got the title of the thread...
ol boy was telling his lady to read this between lines....

(they were SNORTING Jale cuz thier lighter popped and pipa broke....)
Always buy Bic homie! LOL. I remember first time I seen that shit happen to some bitch, the D got all over her legs when it shattered & she starts screamin & cryin. After about 30 seconds I realize she wasn't screamin cause of the pain, this fuckin dopefiend was screamin cause that was the last of her sack &
her bowl that she had been savin to "water drip" was gone too. I started dyin laughin cause it was so pathetic. I smoked the rest of my sack in front of her blowin clouds in her face just because she needed a reality check that your life shouldn't revolve around a pipe dream. Hypocritical I know but I've never understood how it made people turn into completely shady characters seemingly overnight. If you don't have the money, then you probably shouldn't be doin drugs(Pretty simple concept).

Which translates to Flame's situation as:

If you still live at your Grandma's house with your Babymama & Kid, you should be savin your money to get your own spot. Not spoof out on YouTube for hours "Opening your Third Eye for Enlightenment & Knowledge" or whatever the fuckin you're tryin to preach. That sounds like some kind of Gay Code for Fuckin someone in the ass. Focus on enriching your pockets for basic R-E-N-T so your Grandma can have some peace & quiet and not have to deal with your retarded ass drama you've brought to her front door. No old lady deserves to deal with the disrespectful shit you've said bout her in this post. That disrespect in my families house would've came with a head stompin & all your shit on the front lawn waitin for you to get after the hospital recovery time you'd need. You need some of your "FreeMason" family to slap some respect in your ass.

Oct 1, 2007
???????? What would you have done u fuckin retards, i handle that exactly how i should have.. Got them on film and made them leave not getting what they wanted.. They came in even after i said they need a warrant because they got the ok from the owner, i aint no bitch homie i know my rights and i also know not to get too crazy wit them when my dumb ass grandparents give them permission to come in without a warrant. Ya'll some fags i handled them perfect and obviously you dont know how crooked sunnyvale cops are since they are owned by a richer city hall filled wit freemasons who cover up their dirt and all the innocent people they murder. That cop wanted to get me outside break my camera kill me and say i attacked him and ya'll laughing about it like some fags grow some balls.. If i saw a crooked cop beating down one of u fuckers like he was going to kill you best believe i couldn't watch that shit going down without doing something no matter the consequence. Sunnyvale cops have been harassing me for years and having meetings about me in their public city council meetings. Know your real enemy wake up to the real world. I had to talk a certain way in that video but i did not back down or let hem violate my rights and thats why they gave up, its easy to see thats why i posted it just in case these punks murder me and if u think that cant happen ur a fuckin idiot. Yea my grandmas father was a cop do i really give a fuck? No never met the dude but i was bullshitting the pigs like they were bullshitting me about a police call, that was a damn excuse nobody called we had just got home just pulled up and they rolled by and tried to fuck wit me outside my drive-way and i said come back wit a written warrant from a judge then went inside my house and grabbed my video camera and thats when they approached my front door and got permission from my clueless grandma to come inside the house, still they know how smart i am so they backed off after 5 minutes of me not cooperating wit their crooked wayz. Learn how to play the game right and maybe u wouldn't be locked up and im not trying to say anyone who gets locked up is at fault, some shit just cant be avoided but for something like this as stupid as my grandparents are i could have been illegally arrested if i had not played my cards right and they would have lied about some bullshit like they always do, fuck these pigs and fuck you fags who think shit like this is funny.. I hope ur laughing when martial law is fully ordered cuz we almost there it's already here just not full blown but the feds tell the cops they can violate our rights as much as needed and as much as they can until they come across a situation like this where it would be stupid to keep trying to do so
that was quite a rant, but im pretty sure your over reacting lol

Jun 18, 2005
open your third eye and you will become enlightened with knowledge, don't believe religion's that hold u back thinking everything is in god's hands. You can be like god and freemasons know this and teach this. it was once forbidden knowledge but it has spread and only some prove to be worthy of it. call upon the spirit guides, they are not evil and either is the light bearer. it's nothing like you think it is, the christian god wants your soul too and your worship, you have freewill the choice is yours. more doctors, football players, artist, actors, judges, government officials and so on are freemason than you could ever imagine. how do you think people become successful? u think the media knocks on ur door and says hey u want a record deal? why u think u never even heard of new artist until they are promoted by the media thats when they have started to follow the masonic religion and the spirits guide them. Who u think helped build the pyramids and taught man technology like iphones and satellites?
My 3rd EyE Is Always Open To New Pussu Brah.......