Read between the lines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Signing in just to keep myself posted on this. This should end up as a Classic LOL!
BRO! The cops in Sunnyvale kill people daily and it goes unnoticed!

The Illuminate Freemasons are not the same........

Flamer and his meth pipe conspiracies.................HILARIOUS!

Props: Gemini
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
U will see what it takes for success soon and people will call u the conspiracy crazies when u try to give them the truth about me that i told u before hand.. And i will deny it all and laugh.. I have ancestors that were masons.. Do u know what black magic is? "do what thou wilt"

Dec 4, 2006
Lucifer created money u sheep, why would God give u money he doesnt want u to worship materials or idols read ur bible before u speak
so if you're against money ..

then why brag you have $30k from MTV? ha ha

you're a phony...

when is your next show in the bay area? let us know...

I'll come to your show...

Oct 19, 2008
open your third eye and you will become enlightened with knowledge, don't believe religion's that hold u back thinking everything is in god's hands. You can be like god and freemasons know this and teach this. it was once forbidden knowledge but it has spread and only some prove to be worthy of it. call upon the spirit guides, they are not evil and either is the light bearer. it's nothing like you think it is, the christian god wants your soul too and your worship, you have freewill the choice is yours. more doctors, football players, artist, actors, judges, government officials and so on are freemason than you could ever imagine. how do you think people become successful? u think the media knocks on ur door and says hey u want a record deal? why u think u never even heard of new artist until they are promoted by the media thats when they have started to follow the masonic religion and the spirits guide them. Who u think helped build the pyramids and taught man technology like iphones and satellites?