Read between the lines

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
that faggot flamer said "the illuminati runs the city"...bwahahaha..

I stopped reading after that..

This motherfucker a knock...

Lmao sunnyvale cops murder tons of people and go unnoticed... Bwahahaha

ole boy a certified sucka...
did you know every major computer company is in sunnyvale including yahoo and right next to us is nasa? Who said anything about illuminati? I said freemasons.. thats a religion.. i've met many u dont know shit.. Ur laughing at deaths that actually have happened just like anywhere else. And i take care of my grandparents while the rest of my family takes advantage of them and is never there when they need help, u know they old and cant do everything themselves, they going senile ya'll some bitches forreal u dont know shit. Ya'll can suck my dick cuz im getting money and i take care of mine ya'll some losers on siccness going your way out to diss one person, stalking my facebook, youtube, twitter and whatever the fuck else. I got over $30,000 saved up in the bank how much ya'll got? Exactly fuck ya'll you probably live wit ur mama still like everyone else now days losing their homes not being able to make it on their own. My mom works for kaiser and she barely making it so u mean to tell me u own ur own home? Lol riiiight, so you rent an apartment.. Now thats stupid in my opinion because how can u ever rise when rent is the same price as a house payment? I'd rather live in a car and save money til i can own something but in my case i can help my grandparents out while they put a roof over my head with the extra rooms they have.. And my great grandma living here dying from cancer is hard on my grandma she wants me here.. Stop hating ur only hurting urselves because i've already succeeded.. I guess ya'll are the last to know, cops even found out before u did. Life aint fair deal wit it im out

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
By the way i sold my soul back in june and will be on mtv soon, i got 30 g's for just agreeing and will get the rest in december lol truth is in plain site and people are so dumb they will think it's a big joke until its too late and they finally see it's real so i might as well just admit it now lol not like u could prove it even if u believed me.. Every move i make is propaganda and u fell for the bait and still will

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
ur mtv deal is as real as my 1.5 milli.and u sold ur soul.?.ur weak bro for even fathoming that. God dont like ugly..and FYI i owned my home since 2004 and my business since 2004.maybe u should concentrate on ur kids instead of consperacy theories and being a mtv star
For this comment I take back anything negative I've said about you bro

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
By the way i sold my soul back in june and will be on mtv soon, i got 30 g's for just agreeing and will get the rest in december lol truth is in plain site and people are so dumb they will think it's a big joke until its too late and they finally see it's real so i might as well just admit it now lol not like u could prove it even if u believed me.. Every move i make is propaganda and u fell for the bait and still will
I bought my first house when I was 19, so to answer your question "yes" I am a homeowner not only that but i have a rental property.. And i am living rent free thanks to my work ethic and skills that set me on a career. Dude I seen 16yr old kids hit licks for more that 30k so check your ego.. This year alone ive landed contracts for over 120k within in the company, of course I only get a small commission of that but thats just to put your stupid ass into perspective.. How are you helping your grandparents when you are calling them "dumb asses" ?? and as far as your "deal" I dont believe just for the simple fact that your raps are mediocre, your not all that great.. I mean your ok i guess, You dont suck but your not great... If you where to get a deal i only see some kind development type of thing just for a tax write off...
Your a sucka, a mark, pussy whupped over a hood rat, confused ass kid always trying to prove something... Talking about you dont care what we "haters" think but writing long ass explanations and shit... How you going to hate on someone renting an apartment? Thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard man... You got a lot of growing up to kid..

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
open your third eye and you will become enlightened with knowledge, don't believe religion's that hold u back thinking everything is in god's hands. You can be like god and freemasons know this and teach this. it was once forbidden knowledge but it has spread and only some prove to be worthy of it. call upon the spirit guides, they are not evil and either is the light bearer. it's nothing like you think it is, the christian god wants your soul too and your worship, you have freewill the choice is yours. more doctors, football players, artist, actors, judges, government officials and so on are freemason than you could ever imagine. how do you think people become successful? u think the media knocks on ur door and says hey u want a record deal? why u think u never even heard of new artist until they are promoted by the media thats when they have started to follow the masonic religion and the spirits guide them. Who u think helped build the pyramids and taught man technology like iphones and satellites?

Last edited:

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
open your third eye and you will become enlightened with knowledge, don't believe religion's that hold u back thinking everything is in god's hands. You can be like god and freemasons know this and teach this. it was once forbidden knowledge but it has spread and only some prove to be worthy of it. call upon the spirit guides, they are not evil and either is the light bearer. it's nothing like you think it is, the christian god wants your soul too and your worship, you have freewill the choice is yours. more doctors, football players, artist, actors, judges, government officials and so on are freemason than you could ever imagine. how do you think people become successful? u think the media knocks on ur door and says hey u want a record deal? why u think u never even heard of new artist until they are promoted by the media thats when they have started to follow the masonic religion and the spirits guide them. Who u think helped build the pyramids and taught man technology like iphones and satellites?
Your not worthy of enlightenment... and thats the stupidest thing Ive ever heard, people become successful thru hard work everyone knows that. My father came to this county with nothing but a back pack, sleeping in abandoned freight cars on his way. He worked from sun up to sun down and now he owns two private business and lives in the suburbs with no help from either god or masonry. The sweat off his back and the blisters on his hands got him there ese.. I could go on giving you example but I wont waste my time I think my 4yr old understands what I say more than you.

Last edited: