Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
that gay ass website "the dirty" did a story on me a while back callin me dade countys weird al & dry snitchin... still my favorite feature of my career shits classic

Dade’s County Weird Al
lmao

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, this douchebag is a total joke, AG Cubano aka Adam Gil aka Dade County’s Weird Al Yancovic. He is a local rapper signed to the imaginary latin division of the Maybach Music Group label, belonging to Rick Ross. This guy gets NO RESPECT in the local music scene, much less abroad, but all of his “Yes Men” in California seem to think otherwise. Its the only artist to date that LOSES fans with every video submission to WorldStarHipHop. And every comment is directed at how horrible this guy is. Its so bad, Rick Ross doesnt even know who he is and they are supposedly “label-mates”! The guy sounds like Baby Herman in Roger Rabbit, how can anyone take him serious when his flow sounds like a kid whimpering on record? The only reason he is even getting pushed at all is because of his affiliation with the local drug scene and he pimps strippers gone prostitutes. This guy is GARBAGE.

Read more at Dade’s County Weird Al

Feb 8, 2006
even though I think ap9 is a great solo rapper I like his music more when he raps with someone else. I feel the same way bout killa tay who is one of my favorite artist.as good as he is his shit with c-bo is still the best CD I ever bought.ap9's CD with Hus was my favorite of his.with all the negative comments back and forth with everyone, there is not much negative towards his music.shit I'm off work this week had a surgery and reading all these negative comments made me want to say something positive.

Dec 4, 2006
" AP9 @AP9 snitched on D-Boy when he took him out of his Firebird" - San Quinn

May 16, 2002
even though I think ap9 is a great solo rapper I like his music more when he raps with someone else. I feel the same way bout killa tay who is one of my favorite artist.as good as he is his shit with c-bo is still the best CD I ever bought.ap9's CD with Hus was my favorite of his.with all the negative comments back and forth with everyone, there is not much negative towards his music.shit I'm off work this week had a surgery and reading all these negative comments made me want to say something positive.

On the same positive note I can respect any artist regardless of genre who keeps it real & can admit he or she is just trying to break into the music business like everybody else.

It's not the 90's anymore. The artist are not really doing it that big & the fans are not stupid.

All we hear now is, "This is how I'm living off this music! I'm doing it big! Look what I have!" etc. This is what consist of internet artist today. They supposedly have all this off music, but they don't have one hit record LOL!