Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Dec 14, 2011
I respect what ur sayin, but not true. I'm damn near solo cuz most my homeboys doin HELLA time. Not small time shit, one for bank robberies, another for 13 counts home invasion and kidnapping (snitched out by his co-defendant), another jus got 30 years for robbing drug dealers (set up by his friend to rob an undercover, had his phone tapped), another for 5 kiccs (snitched by his cuz). Some got snitched on, but my ppl are solid. Not everybody snitchin.
I agree. but you missed my point.. I was talking about the drug game in general. In the drug game.. cats snitch on each other to survive and at the same time get rid of competition. Everybody is snitching... except for the low level cats that are A) Too small to notice or B) Soon to get busted/snitched on. The authorities (Cops, Feds.. whatever) run the drug game.

Like I said in my previous post, sir.. those people out there doing crazy, wreckless things like robberies, home invasions and shooting shit up.. thats pretty much the only "real" gangster shit you're gonna get today... but it's low level, High risk/consequences, small reward tho..

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Yall niggaz faggotz u know and i know
Ap 9 mobb figgaz best squad in the
Bay go listen to Woodie lmao
God bless dude just saying yall like the wackest
Beats and unknown niggaz on this message board i swear