Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 14, 2011
John Gotti had a family wide rule banning all people from taking any deals, and refused pain killers on his death bed, calling it "truth serum", some people really are about being a "gangster", some are while it works in there favor.
Sir..John Gotti was a snitch too.. Sammy just beat him to the punch and testified.

All that fantasy gangster, loyalty and honor amongst thieves was always bullshit in the 70's, 80's, 90's you, at least had a FEW people that DID live by that.. but all that completely died when those twin towers in NY got taken down.. and Bush/Congress passed stuff like the Patriot Act.

El Chapo and The Sineola Cartel has been working with the DEA and snitching each other out along with their rivals... If they're snitching.. who isnt?

It's the rappers who don't know a thing about "living that life".. that are the ones talking about "don't snitch"... even the drug dealer cats who preach that shit are snitching someone out.... Everyone is snitching in the drug game.. and if they arn't, they're too small to notice..

The only "real" gangsters are the brainless dudes who are shooting everything up and getting life sentences...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Hahahaha... muthafuckas believe anything on the Internet!!
http://www.tineye.com/search/4c01af34530ea26b024baef93075a29322a395c3/

Looks like that pic originated on some russian stock image site. Its the 2nd link down
BTW Butch, you made an old cyber detective proud today.

I think he just searched tumblr or pinterest for fat stacks of money lol: https://www.google.com/search?sa=G&...qwoQTYtYGgDA&ved=0CCQQ2A4oAQ&biw=1443&bih=956

The original image has been used many times by other people...
wassup?

Apr 26, 2002
Sir..John Gotti was a snitch too.. Sammy just beat him to the punch and testified.

All that fantasy gangster, loyalty and honor amongst thieves was always bullshit in the 70's, 80's, 90's you, at least had a FEW people that DID live by that.. but all that completely died when those twin towers in NY got taken down.. and Bush/Congress passed stuff like the Patriot Act.

El Chapo and The Sineola Cartel has been working with the DEA and snitching each other out along with their rivals... If they're snitching.. who isnt?

It's the rappers who don't know a thing about "living that life".. that are the ones talking about "don't snitch"... even the drug dealer cats who preach that shit are snitching someone out.... Everyone is snitching in the drug game.. and if they arn't, they're too small to notice..

The only "real" gangsters are the brainless dudes who are shooting everything up and getting life sentences...
I respect what ur sayin, but not true. I'm damn near solo cuz most my homeboys doin HELLA time. Not small time shit, one for bank robberies, another for 13 counts home invasion and kidnapping (snitched out by his co-defendant), another jus got 30 years for robbing drug dealers (set up by his friend to rob an undercover, had his phone tapped), another for 5 kiccs (snitched by his cuz). Some got snitched on, but my ppl are solid. Not everybody snitchin.

Feb 16, 2009
im sure it does.... But what difference does it make? All beef ends up with a winner and a loser. No one goes undefeated in life. You either like a person or you dont. Thats all im saying....

I mean is the mass group of siccness people happy that Kafani cant walk? All over some internet shit that turned real in the streets? I guess thats what Im getting at.... At what point is our entertainment going to far? Where we are rooting for people to to get mopped up or shot?

We cheer people on for saying or doing some ill shit and then be like "praying for your recovery" when shit goes wrong....

If it doesnt concern me, i have learned to mind my own business.
realist shit ive heard/read in a while

Feb 16, 2009
I cant believe its 30 pages on this same shit about a wax and hus lol...every nigga bein brought up in these post is prob checkin a few dollas, knockin a bitch down or doin something far more constructive..u niggas far to into this shit lol..put this same effort into a job application u bums might get employed lol... in order for me to have any convo with a nigga on the net..he must first...post a pic of himself holdin at minimum $500 ..I SAY FIVE BECUZ THE AVERAGE BUM CANT DO THAT,SO WHY WAIST MY TIME WITH U..LOL THIS HERE IS CALLED CHILDSPLAY MY NIGGAS..AND IF YOU OVER THIRTY, CLOSE THE LAPTOP DOWN FIND THE NEAREST ROP AND HANG YOURSELVES..HAHAHAAHAH LMAO AT YOU NIGGAS!!!