Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

bfeddy

MaTTERDaDDY
Sep 2, 2009
TeAl ToWn!!
SAFTEY VALVE:: read up on it, it is the only way to lower your minimum drug sentences with out snitching.. its the same reason Bleu Davinci ony did 4 years when BMF went down
True story bro... cant say much but i have a friend who did a little less than 5 for pretty much the same shit.

Not saying Hus didnt snitch but this is very true.

Feb 16, 2006
SAFTEY VALVE:: read up on it, it is the only way to lower your minimum drug sentences with out snitching.. its the same reason Bleu Davinci ony did 4 years when BMF went down
few people speaking on safety valves, but they not gonna hear you. they determined to speak like they some type of street bosses and know all in the game. you don't think them people when they was setting up all these harsh sentences didn't design a parachute if little jimmy from they neck of the woods get caught up? average dude don't qualify for them because they will either have a gun or there was gun talk, bodies or a conspiracy to catch bodies, prior offenses. people on here seem to think it's all cookie cutter. got caught with dope and automatically you gone for a decade. don't work like that. in the end i don't know what that dude did, but i do know that there are ways to achieve lower sentences without telling

Feb 16, 2006
Was the safety valve available in 2001?
been around since the 80's. not used that much because if you ever had a drug case in your past, any guns involved or you fight the case you not eligible. where shit can get blurred, me and you got weight in the trunk and we get pulled over. it aint state it's feds. we go in, i say yeah you got us we was about to go flip that. i qualify, you say i don't know nothing about no drugs i'm innocent, it was an illegal stop etc just fighting the case all the way. they can use my statement that yes we did have drugs and hang you with it. in the state you can play that don't say nothing keep fighting the case and they will give you a plea bargain, that strategy will backfire on you in a fed case. no guns, no rico, no significant criminal history and there can be departures from the sentencing guidelines. none of that is proof he did or didn't snitch but some of y'all aint in the game like you on here trying to pretend if you acting like minimum mandatory are absolute in every single case

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
been around since the 80's. not used that much because if you ever had a drug case in your past, any guns involved or you fight the case you not eligible. where shit can get blurred, me and you got weight in the trunk and we get pulled over. it aint state it's feds. we go in, i say yeah you got us we was about to go flip that. i qualify, you say i don't know nothing about no drugs i'm innocent, it was an illegal stop etc just fighting the case all the way. they can use my statement that yes we did have drugs and hang you with it. in the state you can play that don't say nothing keep fighting the case and they will give you a plea bargain, that strategy will backfire on you in a fed case. no guns, no rico, no significant criminal history and there can be departures from the sentencing guidelines. none of that is proof he did or didn't snitch but some of y'all aint in the game like you on here trying to pretend if you acting like minimum mandatory are absolute in every single case
So your saying you gotta submit like a bitch to the feds? once you start talking to them for ANYTHING, its a slippery slope.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
So your saying you gotta submit like a bitch to the feds?
To use safety valves, yes.

once you start talking to them for ANYTHING, its a slippery slope.
And I think this is the real crux of the whole 'did hus snitch' question. Is it snitching to say 'yup i did it' when other people are going to fight the case? If you think so, then hus is a snitch even if he didn't implicate anyone else.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
To use safety valves, yes.

And I think this is the real crux of the whole 'did hus snitch' question. Is it snitching to say 'yup i did it' when other people are going to fight the case? If you think so, then hus is a snitch even if he didn't implicate anyone else.
John Gotti had a family wide rule banning all people from taking any deals, and refused pain killers on his death bed, calling it "truth serum", some people really are about being a "gangster", some are while it works in there favor.

Dec 4, 2006
one of my boys from Oakland did time for 37 pounds of meth... only did 4 1/2 years in the feds and he got snitched on..he didn't snitch..

he explained to me about the safety valve and how it works..

In the Hus case...he wasn't the only person snitching..EVERYBODY THAT WAS BUSTED SNITCHED ON EACH OTHER ...

Aug 17, 2002
Thanks for the info but I have not said anything about anyone being or not being a snitch and have pretended nothing. I've never taken a side over this stuff. The only I've said anything negative about either camp during this beef is when Wax's fanboy promoters approached Ap9 and his daughter at some cultural fair in san jo.

Jun 5, 2004
All i have to say about all that is that as far as i can remember, the paperwork that ive seen that was supposed to be huslahs was either fake, or it didnt really say anything that jumped out and screamed snitch to me... I remember some people were arguing what it meant but i didnt see anything that confirmed it, at least not in lamens... Ive seen paperwork on people before and its not usually that hard to figure out what it said but it is possible i read it wrong because ive never seen federal paperwork. But for me it wasnt looking like enough for anybody to say for sure so idk