Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ he busy burning down windows

i think the burning down windows thing was a sneak diss at mario the house

he (itsa me, mario) dont want them doors broken and them windows burned on mamas
crazy locs in real beef against a house he aint got time for this internet shit

i hear he stepped his agression up to ringin doorbells and hoppin fences now, shit got triv

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
^ he busy burning down windows

i think the burning down windows thing was a sneak diss at mario the house

he (itsa me, mario) dont want them doors broken and them windows burned on mamas
crazy locs in real beef against a house he aint got time for this internet shit

i hear he stepped his agression up to ringin doorbells and hoppin fences now, shit got triv
MARI0 @MARI0

Sep 26, 2008
http://www.justice.gov/deashtmlinfo/ftp3.shtml

Cocaine
500-4999 grams mixture

First Offense: Not less than 5 yrs. and not more than 40 yrs. If death or serious bodily injury, not less than 20 yrs. or more than life. Fine of not more than $5 million if an individual, $25 million if not an individual.

And from everything Ive read husalah had at least 4 kilos and caught 4 and a half years.

But if you ask AP9 @AP9 about the shit he will dance around the question. Yet he won't say that husalah didn't rat

MOBBIN

SAFTEY VALVE:: read up on it, it is the only way to lower your minimum drug sentences with out snitching.. its the same reason Bleu Davinci ony did 4 years when BMF went down