Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
can you find anything on his mob mansion?
Popped up 0 results on tineye. But he could easily really live in that house. Vegas is a super cheap place to live and didn't he win a ton of money with the lotto? Also he could be renting to buy or have some kinda mortgage loan. Houses don't necessarily mean success in this day and age.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Popped up 0 results on tineye. But he could easily really live in that house. Vegas is a super cheap place to live and didn't he win a ton of money with the lotto? Also he could be renting to buy or have some kinda mortgage loan. Houses don't necessarily mean success in this day and age.
Yeah I'm sure he has a pad out there but I don't think it's the nice mansion I think it's the 4 bedroom one with the decent looking swimming pool and the big lots swing that's in the video where he's sweeping but who knows he could own multiple property's.

Jun 5, 2004
Wait so that money he posted was just a picture he found on google?

Lmao damn son thats the nail in the coffin cuz (i guess) a blue poodle and all thit is kind of arguable, but bragging about money that aint yours... Thats not even defendable nigga u lose this case before a judge even sees it court adjourned you c-14 carbon copy ass, false identity midlife crisis, faggot ass divo ass drama/drag queen, blue poodle blowing on ass, criminal minds profile our unsub is delusional ass, poo-poo butt ass fuckin, AP means Anti-Pussy ass gay bubble bath rubber ducky squeakin ass... Big fat phoooony ass nigga

emma @emma is hella right too hahaha 50,000 in bills will fit in a yellow envelope it does NOT look anything like that, lol that pic was of like a billion dollars... What a fuckin dipshit ass nigga...maaan this shit is comedy i havent laughed like that in a while, congrats everybody else it only took like 3 years to catch on lol... Its been so entertaining watching ap9 commence to dig the 7th, 8th and 9th foot of his own grave because he is legitamately so fucking stupid and oblivious that you can tell he really truthfully has no clue whats going on, or why people are laughing at the fact that he kept posting and chased any remaining fans away...

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
http://www.tineye.com/search/4c01af34530ea26b024baef93075a29322a395c3/

Looks like that pic originated on some russian stock image site. Its the 2nd link down
BTW Butch, you made an old cyber detective proud today.

I think he just searched tumblr or pinterest for fat stacks of money lol: https://www.google.com/search?sa=G&...qwoQTYtYGgDA&ved=0CCQQ2A4oAQ&biw=1443&bih=956

The original image has been used many times by other people...