Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
This is something that I can't seriously understand. Why is it that we are living in a day and age where people feel they need to brag to be respected?

Even the people that don't like rap have fallen into that realm & don't even realize it. Social networks like Facebook, Instagram are simply used for bragging rights by many. It stems from rappers bragging about what they got, what they drink, what they eat, what they drive & how they live on records. It all equals to the majority of people on these social networks bragging about all that on these places. They don't need to rap, but doing the same exact thing.

It was first said Facebook was for mature people oppose to Myspace. I beg to differ that people on Myspace held it down more mature & was a much better outlet for independent artist.

What do people really get out of lying? It's as if they believe that people will support them more if they lie about how they live. I seriously can't call it. I can't comprehend what really goes through their head when they know they're flat out of lying.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
lol @ this dude AP9 @AP9 taking pictures of money off the web and trying to claim it as his and make like he's putting down huge bets with it.

I've told ya'll this dude is pathological liar for awhile now. Pretty sure 99% of the people on here already knew that though. Anyone with half a brain can tell.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
I'm just fucken wit different things wit my career so I'm shooten a video off of Relentless in 3D!!!!!! Of course they're chargen me a high price but it's all good cause the money ain't a problem............. I just hope it turns out classsic and I'm tryen to do shit ain't nobody really doin!!!! I'm also pressenup 1000 of my double album on flash drive for all the computer heads out there!!!! When you load it up my videos and photos and alotta shit will be on there!!! I'm just steppen into the future wit this shit!!!! When I shoot the video every ones welcome!!!! Thanks for the support...... AP9!!!!!!
instead of rappen this nigga needs to be readen so he can be learnen

#MOBBEN!!!

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004