Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
@gas I agree but he just dropped an album last year and the dick riding was in full effect even then. I honestly dont remember how long ago the Coco thing was but im pretty sure his album came out after that

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
@gas I agree but he just dropped an album last year and the dick riding was in full effect even then. I honestly dont remember how long ago the Coco thing was but im pretty sure his album came out after that
yeah, i didnt peep it. dude was always like the one mob figa i didnt listen to and had absolutely no interest in.

i think on that tip, people changed up on hus hella worse. lol

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm pretty drunk right now. I mean, I been listening to AP.9 since the C-Bo presents album. Never been is biggest fan, but I bought some of his solo and group releases. Now coming back to the cool story breh part, I have friends from all walks of life. I go out and party with 60 year old business men, and the next day I hang out with my boys that are in the sex toy business. I don't care where you are from, how you look, how you dress, what kind of music you like...if you are a good CUNT, then I'm happy to hang out with you. Be real. If you are broke, no worries, come over and I'll sponsor the beers. Just don't pretend. Whatever it is you are doing, be real and don't pretend to be somebody that you are not. #coolstorybrelongassreaddidn'treadassmuthafuckaz

Nov 18, 2010
Niggaz player hatting
On this nigga hard on this site
Fuck wrong with u dudes?
Lol
Pulling a fraud's ho card isn't playa hating
Supporting a poodle having fraud who rolls with a snitch is just some lame ass bitch shit.

Been taught the only thing worse than a snitch is people who chill with em after the fact.

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times

If you go back and check that thread even then people were saying the cd was good but dude is still a dork.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I'm just fucken wit different things wit my career so I'm shooten a video off of Relentless in 3D!!!!!! Of course they're chargen me a high price but it's all good cause the money ain't a problem............. I just hope it turns out classsic and I'm tryen to do shit ain't nobody really doin!!!! I'm also pressen up 1000 of my double album on flash drive for all the computer heads out there!!!! When you load it up my videos and photos and alotta shit will be on there!!! I'm just steppen into the future wit this shit!!!! When I shoot the video every ones welcome!!!! Thanks for the support...... AP9!!!!!!

Did this 3D video ever come out?