Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Fuck all you 5 people that visit this site on a regular basis. This site is played the fuck out cause the crabs ruined it.
Actually this site is the largest traffic West Coast supporting rap website WITH A FORUM in the world. Ranking in the top 150,000 sites world wide out of 85 million sites that get traffic each day and the top 30,000 in the United states. So its actually bigger and gets more traffic than Thizzler, Dubcnn, westcoastrydaz and pretty much EVERY other site that supports west coast hip hop primarily.

So your post is inaccurate. Siccness actually does matter and has WAY more than 5 active members. What you need to to do is do a better job as a Label rep or management company and actually guide your artists on how to deal with the public better. Maybe if the artists that get shitted on on this site had better people in their corner, they wouldnt get caught posting pics of money that doesnt belong to them online. I call these people "controllers". Control your artists direction a little better and you might could have saved him from this public roasting.

In closing, dont blame a website thats been around over a decade and has helped MANY people along the way for your lack of input and expertise on how to Manage your client.

Just my 2 pennies though....

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Actually this site is the largest traffic West Coast supporting rap website WITH A FORUM in the world. Ranking in the top 150,000 sites world wide out of 85 million sites that get traffic each day and the top 30,000 in the United states. So its actually bigger and gets more traffic than Thizzler, Dubcnn, westcoastrydaz and pretty much EVERY other site that supports west coast hip hop primarily.
TBIB!

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002

So your post is inaccurate. Siccness actually does matter and has WAY more than 5 active members. What you need to to do is do a better job as a Label rep or management company and actually guide your artists on how to deal with the public better. Maybe if the artists that get shitted on on this site had better people in their corner, they wouldnt get caught posting pics of money that doesnt belong to them online. I call these people "controllers". Control your artists direction a little better and you might could have saved him from this public roasting.

In closing, dont blame a website thats been around over a decade and has helped MANY people along the way for your lack of input and expertise on how to Manage your client.

real shit, how about protecting your people instead of blaming others for calling them on bull shit.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002

Jan 12, 2010
This site aint shit anymore. Nothing but a bunch of losers mad at there life and wanna make everyone else join their misery party.

AP smart enough to know all this thread is for is to get him to reply. What is he going to gain by replying to this bullshit?

Trolling for bullshit and you losers are holding the poles (probably sucking it too). Fuck all you 5 people that visit this site on a regular basis. This site is played the fuck out cause the crabs ruined it.
Your a bitch. Stfu

Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
I appreciate the two cents and your feedback. Honestly my life is so different I come back here now and again to check out the music and scene that was a big part of my life for 10 years.

When I come back I see more negativity and hate than ever before. I admit I used to be a part of it, putting in my 2 cents when I really didn't have a reason other than to stand up for artists when I saw what was going on.

Something happened though...I grew up. I started having other things occupy my time and I was maturing into something different that didn't include music anymore. When I come back here every so often I see less visitors, more hate. So when I say this site is dead its because I believe its NOT GAINING NEW FOLLOWERS We all know the history of west coast rap (fans around the world), and the places these fans got their music. But change is happening, were all getting old and these new kids obviously are not coming here for one reason or another.

So when I revisit this spot every so often, and see all the same old guys, saying the same old bullshit, I wonder if any of you are going to grow up and start worrying about things that actually matter in life?

The key to success is to continue to evolve. If your stuck in the same conversations from 2005 personally I feel sorry for you.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
DUTCH-F.E @DUTCH-F.E . I agree with you up to this...

...So for yall to go 50+ pages on a guy for not meeting YOUR expectations of what you define as real is preposterous!
It's not that he's not meeting our expectations; HE'S not meeting HIS expectations that HE laid down.

Like I said I agree with you, but in this instance you have a rapper that has filled more than 50 pages on his own with threats, insults, name calling, and generalized lies over the last few years.

HE said he lives in mansions, HE said he got billion dollars deals lined up, HE challenged a dozen different people to fist fights, HE posted pictures of things HE doesn't really own. All this thread is, is what HE has done looking back at him.

AP.9 puts all that out there in a public forum.

I agree the sicccness isn't the end all be all of the world, and some internet thug stuff isn't that serious. But all this is, is the rooster coming home to roost for AP.9.

So pretty please with sugar on top, please forgive the school yard kids for laughing at the kid that's been talking shit when he runs head first into a fence.

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
Gilroy
how does this guy lives with himself..matter fact what about his friends???...how the fuck does he have any friends after all the bullshit he been pulling for so long...faking his own death, pretty much lien' about everything and then running from a fight...

if you are ap9 friends after all this what does that say about you lol...no respect for this dude at all...

Feb 15, 2006
maybe someone else already mentioned this, i didn't read close to the whole thread but whats up with following someone on instagram just to hate on them. seems real suspect to me

Jun 5, 2004
that word HATE seems to be able to shift & mean whatever people want it to mean these days.

hating in my day was cockblockin over a hoe or blocking someones ability to get some money

now poking fun, making fun of, pullin someones hoe card... thats all fair game

who hated on who & where?
Speaking of hate, the reason ap9s siccness career started to go downhill is because when people were giving their honest opinions about songs (and all of it was constructive criticizm), ap9 came in and tried to shit on them and call them HATERS... And that was back when ap9 didnt even have any problems with anybody... But i had a problem with him treating people on here like that and i said something about it, cuz i dont give a fuck if youre a rapper or not that dosent give u the right to talk shit to the brehs like that for no reason

We/I tried to have that same conversation with him: "who hated on who, and where" but he didnt get it then and he never will, just like alot of people for some strange reason.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
how does this guy lives with himself..matter fact what about his friends???...how the fuck does he have any friends after all the bullshit he been pulling for so long...faking his own death, pretty much lien' about everything and then running from a fight...
when you put it that way, he sounds like a mentally unstable woman.

bonus evidence: lots of selfies and a blue poodle