Rams vs 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
3-1, on top of the NFC WEST bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im trying to copp a jersey cuz i havent gotten one in a couple of years now, who would yall get first? willis? gore? or davis?

Apr 25, 2002
The Niners are currently ranked 6th on defense in terms of yardage, but the Eagles and Vikings haven't had their numbers factored in yet so one or both could wind up dropping and putting us in the top 5. We're tied for 3rd in PPG with Atlanta, but the fact that they didn't play this week is what has them ranked so high so we ARE 3rd in PPG.

Good shit from the defense.

Dec 22, 2004
Great game good d i was starting to wondering wtf with no scoring happpening..We still need that offense..Anyone catch the NFL network highlights Rich had me rolling..

Dec 29, 2008
i knew 9ers were gonna stomp the rams. i woulda liked to see the 9ers play a better team instead of stlouis because last week's game was so entertaining. the 9ers need a challenge now to play their best. i think we gonna beat all the weak teams in our division this year each time we play them like arizona seattle and stlouis. next weeks game should be better but im not sure how good the falcons are this year.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

went to the game, it was off the hook...crowd was hella loud and they were gettin on the rams fans...

Patrick Willis was all over the field creating havoc...