Rams vs 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Nolan was holding out the whole team!

I hated the fact that he didn't use V. Davis as much as he should have tho..

I been saying since day 1...V. Davis a fucking beast....

Playoffs.....I smell them!

Apr 25, 2002
Jed York been listening to his uncle Eddy DeBartolo tho...that's why the 49ers are moving forward....I love it though.....
Well it's just like Eddie said though.. He found his guy in Bill Walsh and he did whatever Bill wanted to do with the team. He enabled Bill Walsh to work his magic by allowing him to make moves and throwing the money out there for Walsh to use. Hopefully Mike Singletary is Jed York's Bill Walsh.

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003

It took a few years to finally be able to see that Vernon Davis has finally developed into a solid TE. Fuck Sammy Davis, lol cuz he was with the 9ers the year before they changed to rules to allow players with the same last name to not have to have their first initial on the back of the jersey.

Anyways, good ass win.

Dec 4, 2006
Well it's just like Eddie said though.. He found his guy in Bill Walsh and he did whatever Bill wanted to do with the team. He enabled Bill Walsh to work his magic by allowing him to make moves and throwing the money out there for Walsh to use. Hopefully Mike Singletary is Jed York's Bill Walsh.
Shit I hope they do have the same formula...Bill Wash (RIP) was the best ever.....

and Sing as the 49ers coach..the best thing to come our way ...