Rams vs 9ers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MR. CLEEN

CEO/Producer of E&K Music Group
Apr 25, 2002
The one good thing I took away from this game is we beat a bad team the way you are expected to if you are trying to become an elite team. Had it been a close win, it would not have raised our stock at all. The fact that we blew out a bad team shows our further seperation from the bottom of the pile.

The real test will be beating a good young team like the Falcons who are another team changing the culture of their squad in a positive way. They have more offensive weapons and will be looking to battle with our defense and keep them on the field long enough to wear them down, and win a close game. Our offense is really going to have to step up to the occasion and keep our defense fresh by eating up the clock and puttin enough points on the board to get the win

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
smoked em. Waiting to see how the Niners do next week. Atlanta is a good team. SF has only been challenged once and lost on that great play, should be a good game. What teams first round pick do you guys have next season? Ive asked all my Niner "fan" friends but none of them know cuz there not really that good of fans I guess.