Raiders last game this Sunday in Oakland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Lol, fuck the weak ass raiders. Absolute joke of an organization and the laughing stock of the NFL. 9ers might suck this season but Raiders are pure garbage. Any football fan here to the east coast will tell you the same...

And they'll also say, "The weak ass raiders. Absolute joke of an organization and the laughing stock of the NFL." Only had two wins in the 2014 football season. And one of the two games they won was against the niners LOL! :dead:

May 2, 2009
And they'll also say, "The weak ass raiders. Absolute joke of an organization and the laughing stock of the NFL." Only had two wins in the 2014 football season. And one of the two games they won was against the niners LOL! :dead:
Well it IS a game, on any given sunday you win or you lose... The difference is that the 9ers win ALOT more than the raiders... Regardless of whether the raiders caught the 9ers or chiefs or whoever slipping and won, they're still a joke in their current state.. I'm looking at the big picture... And the big picture coincides with my statement whether you like it or not..

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
DIDNT YOUR TEAM OF JOTOS JUST MOVE FROM SF TO SANTA CLARA?

...IF THAT AINT THE POT CALLIN THE KETTLE BLACK IONO WHAT IS

FUCK THE FAGGOT 49ERS

IM 100% A FUCKIN HATER
They didn't move, their stadium is just in Santa Clara lol No different than 2 of the teams in New York playing in East Rutherford New Jersey. They don't even play in the same state but they're the NY Giants.

All b.s. aside, I hate that they moved the field to Santa Clara and that stadium sucks.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
They didn't move, their stadium is just in Santa Clara lol No different than 2 of the teams in New York playing in East Rutherford New Jersey. They don't even play in the same state but they're the NY Giants.

All b.s. aside, I hate that they moved the field to Santa Clara and that stadium sucks.

Idgaf breh fuck the Santa Clara 49ers all day everyday.

Feb 2, 2006
The NFL aint pitchin in no help to build a new stadium and there has been no talks recently about re -building a stadium in Oakland. Hopefully an investor steps up at the last minute to start building a brand new stadium just like the investor did for the Sacramento Kings new arena.

There's gotta be some wealthy people in the Oakland hills or some shit to step up and buy a portion of the team and invest, the Raiders belong in Oakland.

chucky turned down $16 million a year to revive the chucky regime from mark davis last year :ermm:

May 16, 2002
Well it IS a game, on any given sunday you win or you lose... The difference is that the 9ers win ALOT more than the raiders... Regardless of whether the raiders caught the 9ers or chiefs or whoever slipping and won, they're still a joke in their current state.. I'm looking at the big picture... And the big picture coincides with my statement whether you like it or not..
That joke beat the niners LOL! Let it go already. You can call anybody every name in the book and flip it, spin it, but it doesn't change the fact that the team you favored lost.

It's a GAME your favored team lost. You'll never change that fact.

When Mike Tyson was in his prime and undefeated his winning streak was ended by a nobody named Buster Douglas. Who lost the title in the first fight as a champion after knocking out Iron Mike and never heard from again.

It doesn't change the fact that he beat Mike Tyson.

We've all moved on.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I'm a Raider fan who was born in LA, I'd rather have the Raiders close to where I call home now I'm the bay, but either way I'm still a fan. I hate San Antonio as a city and don't like the Spurs, but I'd disappointingly root for the San Antonio Raiders. I remember the LA Lambs, and I still look at them as the Raiders little brothers like the Clippers were to the Lakers. Times change, the clippers are looking like they're pushing towards the finals and the Rams just beat the absolute shit out of us. But the Rams returning to LA would be good, they are NFC WEST, so it makes more sense for them to be on the west coast. Sharing a stadium with division rival Chargers is the stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life. I don't have a real problem with sharing the Santa Clara stadium with the Niners, but I think every NFL team should have their own stadium. Except NY, fuck New York.

I doubt they pick up and leave after the season, I would expect some sort of announcement prior to the season start but ya never know, ya know?

May 2, 2009
That joke beat the niners LOL! Let it go already. You can call anybody every name in the book and flip it, spin it, but it doesn't change the fact that the team you favored lost.

It's a GAME your favored team lost. You'll never change that fact.

When Mike Tyson was in his prime and undefeated his winning streak was ended by a nobody named Buster Douglas. Who lost the title in the first fight as a champion after knocking out Iron Mike and never heard from again.

It doesn't change the fact that he beat Mike Tyson.

We've all moved on.
That's great, buddy... anyway....

Lol, let what go? I didn't start the unofficial bash the 49er thread, I just came in and said my piece in light of all the 9er hate. everything I said is true, so there isn't really anything to debate

May 16, 2002
That's great, buddy... anyway....

Lol, let what go? I didn't start the unofficial bash the 49er thread, I just came in and said my piece in light of all the 9er hate. everything I said is true, so there isn't really anything to debate

Hey, us Raider fans get enough bashing and reminded on how much we suck. It's just a little back lash. Only difference is, most niner fans don't want to play / talk about it no more the moment it was our turn LOL!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
.. I'm looking at the big picture...
The big picture is your franchise QB is hot garbage and has gotten worse every season he's been starting and the coach that brought you guys out of 10 out of 12 losing seasons and the gutter of the NFL is leaving after the season because the 9ers front office is such a mess.

Sounds like a "great" big picture...

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
The big picture is your franchise QB is hot garbage and has gotten worse every season he's been starting and the coach that brought you guys out of 10 out of 12 losing seasons and the gutter of the NFL is leaving after the season because the 9ers front office is such a mess.

Sounds like a "great" big picture...
that's the sad truth.

Team is falling apart all the way around, and we're going to end up getting rid of one of the fundamental pieces of our success.

Our chances of getting a good coach like Holmgren or Gruden are all but gone. I've heard people talking about Bob Stoops, or another college coach. There's not a college coach out there that I'd want and when we got Harbaugh, we had the luxury of having like 10 years of high draft picks. Now our O-Line sucks, we might lose our best to LB's, Vernon Davis is playing like a lil ho because he wants out, Gore is another year older, and Kaepernick is more worried about being a model than playing football.

Nov 18, 2010

And 98% of new yorkers hate the giants.