Raiders last game this Sunday in Oakland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I think most of the Raider fans on this website were of age to have been Raider fans when they were in LA last time. I would hope they would stay fans if they moved back to LA. Unless they were fans of another team and bandwagoned to the Raiders when they came back to Oakland lol
lol you never know. I'm curious if some of these dudes would be tired of their team getting bounced around though. If you're old enough to remember the Raiders get moved to LA, getting moved back Oakland, then getting bounced back to LA, it might get old after awhile. But also, I'm really curious to see if they stick with them if they get bounced outta California altogether. I can't really see that happening though unless it happened to somewhere that has never had a team and puts up a ton of cash for a new stadium

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
lol you never know. I'm curious if some of these dudes would be tired of their team getting bounced around though. If you're old enough to remember the Raiders get moved to LA, getting moved back Oakland, then getting bounced back to LA, it might get old after awhile. But also, I'm really curious to see if they stick with them if they get bounced outta California altogether. I can't really see that happening though unless it happened to somewhere that has never had a team and puts up a ton of cash for a new stadium
Yeah I could see a lot of fans bouncing if they moved to San Antonio, I don't think it would be too bad if they left for LA again though. Raiders have roots in LA also and LA is still a Raider town. I think a lot of bay area folks would stay a fan because their only other option would be becoming 49er fans and I don't see that happening lol

Props: Defy and Defy

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Yeah I could see a lot of fans bouncing if they moved to San Antonio, I don't think it would be too bad if they left for LA again though. Raiders have roots in LA also and LA is still a Raider town. I think a lot of bay area folks would stay a fan because their only other option would be becoming 49er fans and I don't see that happening lol
Yeah, I kinda realized that as I was typing that. There's not any other options other than the Chargers or Seattle. Seattle were old division rivals (if the fans go back that far) so it's hard to see the fans quitting on the Raiders unless they go somewhere else. I don't know why, I keep picturing the Rams going to LA instead of the Raiders.

Props: Defy and Defy
Nov 27, 2014
Do LA people even give a shit about football that much? It's kind of hard to believe they have gone almost 20 years without a team that they really care.