Raiders last game this Sunday in Oakland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
The big picture is that the Raiders are on their way up, while the 49ers are on their way down. Any NFL fan from here to the East Coast will tell you that.
Oh but I thought the Raiders were on their way up every year, including this one... if you mean on the way up in terms of winning 5 games instead of 4, you may be onto something.... ask the fans on the east coast about that, ese

Last edited:
May 16, 2002
I will say this, even though the Raiders have had a 2 - 11 season they have started to gel as a team. As a real fan I won't go to the extreme and count my chickens until they hatch. Even though Carr is great, but upper Raider management is known to trade and recruit too often. For over a decade they have picked up a bunch of flukes from previous plays on other teams. They came to the Raiders and did nothing but collect a big pay check.

I really hope they build off of what they have now. If they don't mess with these players they have now it could look better for the Raiders, but only time will tell.

And that is what I think Lamberto Quintero @Lamberto Quintero is saying.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Well it IS a game, on any given sunday you win or you lose... The difference is that the 9ers win ALOT more than the raiders... Regardless of whether the raiders caught the 9ers or chiefs or whoever slipping and won, they're still a joke in their current state.. I'm looking at the big picture... And the big picture coincides with my statement whether you like it or not..
and what have the niners turned their decent regular seasons into lately? multiple opportunities to get assrammed by the seahawks in the playoffs lol, stop crying.

May 13, 2002
montyslaw.blogspot.com
Oh but I thought the Raiders were on their way up every year, including this one... if you mean on the way up in terms of winning 5 games instead of 4, you may be onto something.... ask the fans on the east coast about that, ese
It's more of a cultural change I'm referring to, along with some key young players to build around. Just keeping it real vato, shit in niner land is not in good shape...and even though this season has been mostly losses in oakland, they will only get better next year with another draft and a lot of money to spend once again.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
It's more of a cultural change I'm referring to, along with some key young players to build around. Just keeping it real vato, shit in niner land is not in good shape...and even though this season has been mostly losses in oakland, they will only get better next year with another draft and a lot of money to spend once again.
the niners has a amazing draft too, they just have had alot of devestating injurys, the team is still stacked with talent, if you think anything else, your a dumb fuck.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Serious question,

Are most of y'all Raiders fans still gonna be fans if they eventually move to L.A.? What about if they move to another city outside of California? I doubt that'll happen but curious what y'alls take on that is

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Serious question,

Are most of y'all Raiders fans still gonna be fans if they eventually move to L.A.? What about if they move to another city outside of California? I doubt that'll happen but curious what y'alls take on that is
I think most of the Raider fans on this website were of age to have been Raider fans when they were in LA last time. I would hope they would stay fans if they moved back to LA. Unless they were fans of another team and bandwagoned to the Raiders when they came back to Oakland lol