Raiders fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I don't know if you call a mosquito that just won't die and keeps trying to bite you a "spirit killer", but whatever floats your boat.

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Dfresh why you mad bro? you seem like the only one crying that raider fans rooted for the seahawks it's funny you say shit about raider fans but note this, half the 49er fans were rooting for Denver why? because they are rivals lol same reason raider fans went with seattle

Props: Defy and Defy

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^I think it's cuz the Raiders only have 3 home games, shit could damn near be a home game for the 49ers since Oakland seems closer to SF than Santa Clara...but still that's gay.....they should open mount davis for that game, it can definitely sell out....the game should have fans split tho like the games at Qualcomm.....one day I'll make it down to SD for a game.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Lol its true raider fans been rooting against us since playoffs started, cheerleading every team we played, Specially the seahawks, admit it.
Pretty sure this quote; by a 49er fan in this thread ( http://www.siccness.net/vb/f40/raiders-fans-get-shit-beat-out-them-chargers-fans-327902.html ) sums it up the best

Any enemy of my enemy is my friend, go chargers!
But the Oakland Raider fans are the ones to get questioned on it when it comes to us taking that same stance.

Double edged sword.

RAIDER NATION

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
its highly unlikely you will ever see a raider fan go for the broncos unless they put money on it, much as it is the same for a niner fan to go for the seahawks ...so of course raiders will go for the seahaks not just out of hate for the niners but because they hate the broncos that much ....the seahawks it would seem is our biggest threat and quite the rivalry that it has become...its not as traditional as say green bay or the cowboys but this shit is becoming some next level hatred ...as a bay area game the niners/raiders game is always fun, hopefully it remains somewhat peaceful ...im focused on the seahawks though...they confiscated our ring this year, not the raiders

Chuco

Sicc OG
May 2, 2009
its highly unlikely you will ever see a raider fan go for the broncos unless they put money on it, much as it is the same for a niner fan to go for the seahawks ...so of course raiders will go for the seahaks not just out of hate for the niners but because they hate the broncos that much ....the seahawks it would seem is our biggest threat and quite the rivalry that it has become...its not as traditional as say green bay or the cowboys but this shit is becoming some next level hatred ...as a bay area game the niners/raiders game is always fun, hopefully it remains somewhat peaceful ...im focused on the seahawks though...they confiscated our ring this year, not the raiders

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
...We might not make it all the way, but we're closer...
"Close" only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades, breh. There's no such thing as a moral victory in sports. Sitting at home during the superbowl was exactly the same for the 9ers, Raiders, Bills, Bengals, everyone. There's only one game all season that counts more than the rest, and that's the super bowl. When the history book is written there isn't going to be a chapter about the 9ers coming up short 3 years in a row unless it ends with a SB win, ask Jim Kelly how kind history is to the 'loser', and he actually went to the super bowl.

Nov 18, 2010
"Close" only counts with horseshoes and hand grenades, breh. There's no such thing as a moral victory in sports. Sitting at home during the superbowl was exactly the same for the 9ers, Raiders, Bills, Bengals, everyone. There's only one game all season that counts more than the rest, and that's the super bowl. When the history book is written there isn't going to be a chapter about the 9ers coming up short 3 years in a row unless it ends with a SB win, ask Jim Kelly how kind history is to the 'loser', and he actually went to the super bowl.
That is a strong enough statement without even mentioning FOUR TIMES for Jim Kelly haha

No Bills fans I know even wanna reminisce those years much less brag about them.