Raiders fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Do I care about the raiders? Nope...

Do I laugh and talk shit to raider fans when they lose? You bet...

Do my boys that are raider fans do the same to me? You better believe it..

So miss me with the raider fans dont worry or say shit about the niners...
oh I am sure of everything you just posted dawgg.... my 'okay' was directed at the statement that 98% of my POSTS are false.

i dont think i ever came in here lyin'

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Yall sound stupid as fuck, most Raider fans I knew have been rooting for the 9ers in the playoffs the last few seasons. Think about it, if the 49ers win the Super Bowl then SF is gonna be crazy and THE WHOLE DAMN BAY will be up there.

You know I used to think that whiner name was just cuz it rhymed, but god damn they live up to the name...ask most 49er fans and they'll say they're always the best in the league but the refs hate on them, which is the only way they lose games

I think Denver vs SF would've been a more entertaining Super Bowl, but the 9ers wouldn't be the same team without Bowman so I think the Broncos would've pulled away at the end.
If u say you been rooting for us thats rare, props, but a lot of people I know cant wait to see us lose so much that they forget about their own team. Some do it on here aswell. Just an observation.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
If u say you been rooting for us thats rare, props, but a lot of people I know cant wait to see us lose so much that they forget about their own team. Some do it on here aswell. Just an observation.
I don't buy that for one second. Show me. I assume you're talking about Corinthian, the fuckfest him and DFresh have turned the sports board into a bloody tampon and I don't think it'll ever recover....those two are the 2 main culprits of what you just said but I don't really think there's anyone else, the rest of us on this board already passed puberty

Dec 4, 2006
I don't buy that for one second. Show me. I assume you're talking about Corinthian, the fuckfest him and DFresh have turned the sports board into a bloody tampon and I don't think it'll ever recover....those two are the 2 main culprits of what you just said but I don't really think there's anyone else, the rest of us on this board already passed puberty
Breh... I've actually cheered for the raiders this year..

I even been saying, they'll be a playoffs team in a couple of years..

Maybe you should search all my post in the sports forum and you'll see..

But some of you raiders fans been hating on the Niners in almost every game..

And this thread was about that..

Not about rivalry because we don't have any...except for bragging rights whenever both teams meet..

Dec 4, 2006
This thread wasn't made to start a 49ers vs Raiders war..

it was made to remind those that hate the 49ers in here that their team is the Raiders and not the Seahawks..

I'm cool with the Hawks winning the SB ...I attended the game in Seattle, tough loss but I shook it off right away...

Some people (raiders fans) in here wanted them to win the SB so they can talk to shit to us, little do they know that their team is still the Raiders..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
This thread wasn't made to start a 49ers vs Raiders war..

it was made to remind those that hate the 49ers in here that their team is the Raiders and not the Seahawks..

I'm cool with the Hawks winning the SB ...I attended the game in Seattle, tough loss but I shook it off right away...

Some people (raiders fans) in here wanted them to win the SB so they can talk to shit to us, little do they know that their team is still the Raiders..
If this thread wasn't made to start a war then why would you call Raider fans undercover seachicken fans, like we secretly care more about a team we face once every 4 years so much that we feel the need to hide behind another team? That shit sounds stupid as fuck. You talk an insane amount of shit about the Raiders so I wouldn't be surprised if damn near every Raider fan you talk to talks shit back to you.

I don't understand how you can be cool with Seattle eliminating your super bowl opportunity. A lot of casual 49er fans are like that tho, but I know die hards that are really hating the seahawks and damn near didn't even wanna watch the super bowl after the loss.

But then the little pseudo, hiding behind this "some people (raider fans)" shit is so feminine. Man up and call out who you're talking about, it's hella Raider fans on this board and I don't know any who fall into the "I'm so emotional over the 49ers that I need to root for the Seahawks so much that I forget that I'm a Raider fan" category.

Dec 4, 2006
You act like you don't know who they are...

Cut the shit breh...

And as you can see..this thread is directed to those raiders fans in here that hate the 49ers and want them to lose every time they play ..

I'm hitting you all where it hurts...

*troll face*

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
You act like you don't know who they are...

Cut the shit breh...

And as you can see..this thread is directed to those raiders fans in here that hate the 49ers and want them to lose every time they play ..

I'm hitting you all where it hurts...

*troll face*
DFresh you're a square if you can't call names. I already assumed Corinthian, I honestly don't know who else.

Some Raider fan must've truly did you dirty for you to have all this hate towards a team.....that shit is just sad

Dec 4, 2006
LMAO... you're a funny guy, I give you that..

This is not about the Raiders team..it's about all the motherfuckers in here that wish they could at least be happy like 49ers fans..

We might not make it all the way, but we're closer..

And that's why they hate the Niners, because we'll be celebrating soon for a SB win..could happen back to back!

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Breh, No raider fan that I know of straight up hates the Niners. Sure they'll talk shit, but that's normal. That's football. I walk around Pittsburgh in Raiders gear all year long and get shit for it, and I give it right back because "well, we were good enough to beat your fucking team."

Go start a thread against the fucking 3 Seattle fans on this board. Nobody else gives a fuck about them winning the Super Bowl.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Couldn't have been the 54 year bitter rivalry between the Raiders and Broncos as the reason why Raider fans wanted the Broncos to lose.....nah had to be the 49ers, a team that had nothing to do with the game at all *rolls eyes*

Broncos–Raiders rivalry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Couldn't have been the 54 year bitter rivalry between the Raiders and Broncos as the reason why Raider fans wanted the Broncos to lose.....nah had to be the 49ers, a team that had nothing to do with the game at all *rolls eyes*

Broncos–Raiders rivalry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Exactly... dfresh you fucking moron... I'm gonna explain this again. RAIDERS FANS WERE ROOTING FOR THE SEAHAWKS IN THE SUPER BOWL BECAUSE THEY WERE PLAYING AGAINST THEIR MOST BITTER RIVAL, THE DENVER BRONCOS. IT HAS NOTHING... I REPEAT... NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NINERS.

Feb 14, 2004
Breh, No raider fan that I know of straight up hates the Niners. Sure they'll talk shit, but that's normal. That's football. I walk around Pittsburgh in Raiders gear all year long and get shit for it, and I give it right back because "well, we were good enough to beat your fucking team."

Go start a thread against the fucking 3 Seattle fans on this board. Nobody else gives a fuck about them winning the Super Bowl.
WTF are you going on about? 3 fans on here? Fuck that, we got at least 4-5. Kick rocks, chump. We the Champs