Raiders fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Since you guys were celebrating the Seahawks SB win..because your team can't win 5 or 6 games a season..

What will you do on week 1 when your team plays them?

Cheer for the hawks or your team?

You know the Seahawks gonna rape the raiders.. and the 49ers will rape the raiders too...

So yeah...

Nov 20, 2013
Since you guys were celebrating the Seahawks SB win..because your team can't win 5 or 6 games a season..

What will you do on week 1 when your team plays them?

Cheer for the hawks or your team?

You know the Seahawks gonna rape the raiders.. and the 49ers will rape the raiders too...

So yeah...
faggot

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
Lol been a Raiders fan since I was like 4, but was born in WA, gotta love the home team too! But I already done told everybody I don't give a fuck if my team sucks next year at the Clink, I will be rockin the silver and black!! My cuzzin is die hard Hawks and it's gonna be fun regardless whoever wins (probably hawks)

Dec 4, 2006
Lol been a Raiders fan since I was like 4, but was born in WA, gotta love the home team too! But I already done told everybody I don't give a fuck if my team sucks next year at the Clink, I will be rockin the silver and black!! My cuzzin is die hard Hawks and it's gonna be fun regardless whoever wins (probably hawks)
breh already looking forward for the L and the game hasn't started yet..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Stupid ass niners fan always wanna make it about them. I don't give a fuck about your god damn team. I rooted for the Seahawks because denver is one of, if not the most, hated rival of the raiders. Why the hell would I root for them in the super bowl? If the niners had made the super bowl I would have rooted for you guys to beat the donkeys. Not all of you guys, but some of you niners fans are the most retarded and blatantly arrogant fans in the entire world. You think people care about your team waaaaay mkre than they actually do.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
And where did you see that we're playing them week 1? I know we play them in Seattle, but haven't seen anything about week 1

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Stupid ass niners fan always wanna make it about them. I don't give a fuck about your god damn team. I rooted for the Seahawks because denver is one of, if not the most, hated rival of the raiders. Why the hell would I root for them in the super bowl? If the niners had made the super bowl I would have rooted for you guys to beat the donkeys. Not all of you guys, but some of you niners fans are the most retarded and blatantly arrogant fans in the entire world. You think people care about your team waaaaay mkre than they actually do.
This.

I didn't root for either team, I didn't even watch the fucking game. But my facebook still blew up from fucking 49er fans trying to talk shit about the Raiders during the whole game. I just shook my head and laughed, as the team they should be worried about destroyed Denver.

The Raiders and Niners play eachother once every fucking 4 years. It's not a fucking rivalry you dumbfucks. I swear most of the niner fans here care more about the raiders than their own fucking team.

Raiders don't care about the Niners. We have the Chiefs, Broncos, and Chargers to worry about. Maybe if the Niners worried more about Seattle, they would have made it to the Super Bowl. Andthis is coming from someone who is a fan of both the Raiders and Niners.