Raiders fans..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Yup just like the little tuck rule cost the raiders that game......
lol bringing up something from 11 years ago for the sake of an argument that shouldn't even be happening

the picture above about sums it up

"Loses to Seahawks, gets mad at Raiders"

I still think 49er fans were bullied around the bay as kids by Raider fans or something, yall be mad as hell.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Lol its true raider fans been rooting against us since playoffs started, cheerleading every team we played, Specially the seahawks, admit it.
I guess the 49ers played every rival team of the raiders in the season..

Because I remember you motherfuckers rooted for every team the 49ers played..

:rolleyes:
Yall sound stupid as fuck, most Raider fans I knew have been rooting for the 9ers in the playoffs the last few seasons. Think about it, if the 49ers win the Super Bowl then SF is gonna be crazy and THE WHOLE DAMN BAY will be up there.

^That's them whiners fans for you
You know I used to think that whiner name was just cuz it rhymed, but god damn they live up to the name...ask most 49er fans and they'll say they're always the best in the league but the refs hate on them, which is the only way they lose games

I think Denver vs SF would've been a more entertaining Super Bowl, but the 9ers wouldn't be the same team without Bowman so I think the Broncos would've pulled away at the end.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
It's logical... Raiders fans hate the Niners! And were only city rivals lol..

:D
but 9er fans do nothing but talk about the Raiders.... like, constantly.

I do not know not ONE 49er fan that does not spend 20% of his life, worrying about the Oakland Raiders, talking about them, making threads about them...

lightweight Fruedian to the point where yall wish you didnt have to wear such wack ass colors, eating wine & cheese, ....yall cant riot like us.

got yall feelin some type of way.

We may not win every game on the field, but we win every time in the parking lot.

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE your posts are about 98% false, but I'll leave it be cuz you're a homie. And you guys act like the nonsense don't go both ways. I know plenty of raider fans who do this d fresh shit on the regular.but it is what it is...

Sep 16, 2002
but 9er fans do nothing but talk about the Raiders.... like, constantly.

I do not know not ONE 49er fan that does not spend 20% of his life, worrying about the Oakland Raiders, talking about them, making threads about them...

lightweight Fruedian to the point where yall wish you didnt have to wear such wack ass colors, eating wine & cheese, ....yall cant riot like us.

got yall feelin some type of way.

We may not win every game on the field, but we win every time in the parking lot.
Shea... My man, I know plenty of raider fans that fit this bill.. Talking bout the niners constantly tryna clown yada yada.. I'm a niners fan obviously, and I don't give two shits about the raiders if they win or lose.. No reason to hate, I rep my squad n my squad only ...

Now this observation goes both ways, I see hating ass niners and raiders fans.. And both of em give our fanbases a bad rep.. Matter of fact if y'all made it to the playoffs I'd b happy for y'all.. Anyway imma b at the coliseum come game time repping that red n gold next season.. If ur there lets throw back a few :siccness:

Dec 4, 2006
win as far as? smoking? yes....I'm not gonna lie, Raiders tailgates be cracking...

but when fights go down it's a 50/50 situation..because I seen raiders fans get stomped at Candlestick and seen 49ers fans get stomped too...but thats another story!

I'll be at O.Co for the Raiders game.. hopefully we get the breh's together again..

P @PsyDaL , @FiddieS, NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe and others as well... you joining the breh-goons tailgate?

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
win as far as? smoking? yes....I'm not gonna lie, Raiders tailgates be cracking...

but when fights go down it's a 50/50 situation..because I seen raiders fans get stomped at Candlestick and seen 49ers fans get stomped too...but thats another story!

I'll be at O.Co for the Raiders game.. hopefully we get the breh's together again..

P @PsyDaL , @FiddieS, NiNe2FiVe @NiNe2FiVe and others as well... you joining the breh-goons tailgate?
.....& it will be all good breh, I am not a 9er hater in the least, its mostly the fans that annoy me. Ill be the first to admit the talent level on the 49ers is through the roof, ....looking forward to tossing back some dranks with ya at the tailgate.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
they better send in the national guard for this game:

The Raiders 2014 Opponents

Home: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Houston Texans, Arizona Cardinals, San Francisco 49ers

Away: Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, San Diego Chargers, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Cleveland Browns, St. Louis Rams, Seattle Seahawks