Raiders are SO fucking bad.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yep the worst teams in the league in order: st louis, cleveland, kansas city, detroit, oakland
I'd agree, but for the first time ever.....
I agree with Ironlungs. although I know he just said it out of his pure blind hatred for the raiders.
They r so bad. they consistently get top 5 picks & not only screw em up but draft terrible players. russel, mcfadden, dhb. lol those guys all suck.
I think they are good athletes but they need to be taught how to play in the NFL. I think DHB will be a good 3rd WR and McFadden needs to learn better ball handling

Russell doesnt suck, he proved it some what today. He gets no time to pass and when he passes the ball the receiver drops it. I sound like a broken record, i hope Schilens actually plays next week cuz Murphy is our only receiver is doing good
Russell doesn't understand the nuances of where to throw. this is why we need veteran leadership either on the bench or on the field. Garcia could've been the answer, giving him the tips to win then showing him on the field
Well u can add gallery 2 that list. they all suck. no team in the league wud take those guys 4 free @ their salarys.
gallery has improved tremendously and is one of our best linemen. It's all about re-learning the game since it's different than what they were used to in college. plenty of teams would pick up all of those players pretty quickly......probably with DHB being the exception

Al Davis is the reason.
yup. Al needs to give up control. He has this thought that we are one player away from a championship for some stupid reason.....probably because he's on his deathbed and wants another ring before he dies
he the one running around the field? hmm, last time i checked he wasn't the one dropping balls and over throwing passes.
no, but he's the one with the final say on all the things that keep us at the level we've been at for the past like 6 years or so like coaching, draft picks, trades....he's made some stupid ass decisions that have helped out a lot of other teams but not ours

WHY DON'T THE RAIDERS SIGN MARVIN HARRISON? I THINK HE WOULD HELP OUT JAMARCUS A LITTLE BIT AND HEYWARD BEY, YALL NEED ANYTHING
I don't know about harrison, but I agree with the concept. if harrison still has it in him to not only play well but also help others than he would help JR & DHB tremendously.

the biggest thing that I see is that Russell isn't throwing the ball accurately. I mean, he'll get in the general vicinity of the receiver, but will throw it to the wrong shoulder or over/underthrow him. that goes down to coaching. he needs to be taught how to do it and exactly what to do in what situations, and only someone with real NFL experience can teach him that. the receivers are partly to blame, veterans would know what kind of adjustments they need to make in order to catch the ball. if you put Russell out there to throw to Steve Smith, Chad 85 & TO his completion percentage would skyrocket. He'd be chewed out by each of them on the sidelines tho.

I think we need veterans that would like to make a transition into coaching, so they can "kick the truth to the young black youth"

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah the Raiders suck... this thread is pointless though...

I'm moving on with my life... I have other shit to worry about

I swear people want the Raiders to do bad more than I want them to do good

fuckin groupies worry about your own damn teams... commenting on a game or some of our players in a thread about our game is ok

but starting a thread to say how much we suck... it's fucking pointless and a waste of space... I really don't care though, I didn't even watch the game yesterday... I was doing a side job making money... fuck the raiders... it's my team, but at this point they don't give a fuck about winning obviously so I'm not gonna give a fuck either

Jan 5, 2006
lets face it, both teams are bad. I don't care how many more wins the Raiders have.

I do know that over the past 2 games the Chiefs have scored more than 9 points though.

Apr 25, 2002
Didn't see if this was posted in the thread yet, but:

JaMarcus Russell's quarterback rating in each of his four games: 47.6, 46.0, 33.6, 48.5. He has only ONE touchdown pass.

100-yard rushing games by a Raider = zero ...

100-yard receiving games by a Raider = zero ...

The Raiders don't even have a 70-yard rushing game by a back.

Jul 9, 2002
Coach Davis needs to hire Mike Martz and a real D Cord, not a puppet like Marshall and all the puppets before him. Al Davis has coaching this team his way since Gruden left and look at the results.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
if Tom Cable goes to jail Al Davis should just say fuck it and coach the team himself

we don't even need coordinators or none of that shit

just Al out on the field with his walker and his jumpsuit... making shit happen

we'll go to the Super Bowl!

Feb 12, 2004
you fucking losers. you will start the season 1-7.

hahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahaha!
rofl this reply was in the 49ers 2009 schedule thread. Looks like you guys are the fucking losers that will start off 1-7!! LOL

i'm saying the niners arent any better than the raiders no matter how much you guys want to lie to yourself. i'm saying the raiders look to be in a better position going into this year. i'm saying the raiders have addressed needs this offseason. i'm saying you guys will suck.
the raiders will have a better record than the niners.
LOL another gem! So many great quotes in that thread. Raiders have the most delusional fans of all NFL teams.

Apr 25, 2002
if you put Russell out there to throw to Steve Smith, Chad 85 & TO his completion percentage would skyrocket.
I disagree. He's not just a little inaccurate, he's VERY inaccurate. I do agree that veterans would likely make better adjustments to catch a bad ball, but when it's over/underthrown by 5-yards there's not much they can do. Trent Edwards has a hard time getting the ball to TO and Edwards >>>>>>>> Russell. So I don't think having those guys would make his completion percentage skyrocket because he'll still be terribly inaccurate and those guys wouldn't even be in range to get a hand on his passes.