Raiders are SO fucking bad.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
lets face it, both teams are bad. I don't care how many more wins the Raiders have.

I do know that over the past 2 games the Chiefs have scored more than 9 points though.
we also have played the Ravens, Eagles AND Giants too. the NFL definitely did us no favor when they scheduled the NFC East 4 games in a row to basically start our season off...lol

Mar 24, 2006
a hell of alot? yes!

have the Rams or Browns played the competition we've went up against sofar? NO!

have we been shut out like the Rams yet? NO!

have we not scored more then 10 points this season TWICE like the Browns have yet? NO!

We've already went up against the 3 best defenses in the entire league in the first 4 games this season and was able to compete pretty damn well given how shitty our Oline has been.

Mar 24, 2006
yea the AFC West got screwed on schedules this year. Its rediculous, plus all of our inter division games are rivalry games unlike, "other" divisions. Lol.
you ain't lyin' man...

this is the first 7 games of the season for us....

Week 1 @ Ravens
Week 2 Raiders
Week 3 @ Eagles
Week 4 Giants
Week 5 Cowboys
Week 6 @ Redskins
Week 7 Chargers

Im just glad we will have the real tough part of our schedule out of the way going into our bye week...only real scary team after our bye is Pittsburgh other then that though...its not that bad at all.

all the other afc west teams still have to go through that gauntlet basically...so your times coming too...lol

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
lol

In typical Chiefs fashion we will let the Redskins get back on track against us watch. we will most likely be 0-7 going into the bye week...the only game i have a slight of hope in is the Chargers game...lol
well atleast your team is scoring points against the best teams, all hope is not lost lol..

Mar 24, 2006
well atleast your team is scoring points against the best teams, all hope is not lost lol..
not enough though..lol

our Oline is the main problem, we need to get a center, right guard and right tackle if we want to truly compete week in and week out. we just can't sustain a drive for shit...lol i know it has been against some of the best defenses in all of football that we've played sofar but got damn man....we can't win if the offense can't stay on the field.

Apr 25, 2002
a hell of alot? yes!

have the Rams or Browns played the competition we've went up against sofar? NO!

have we been shut out like the Rams yet? NO!

have we not scored more then 10 points this season TWICE like the Browns have yet? NO!

We've already went up against the 3 best defenses in the entire league in the first 4 games this season and was able to compete pretty damn well given how shitty our Oline has been.
You make good points, but I still don't think they are a "hell of a lot" better than the Rams and Browns. The Colts are a "hell of a lot" better than the Rams and Browns. So are the Jets, Patriots, Ravens, Giants, Vikings, Saints, etc..

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Don't try to act like there wouldn't be a thread about how good the raiders were if they were 3-1 or 4-0 right now.
I dunno... I wouldn't make one

I would post about in the the raiders season thread... maybe in a thread for our game... but no... I wouldn't make a thread to say "we're 3-1... we're fuckin great" so yeah....

Apr 25, 2002
I dunno... I wouldn't make one

I would post about in the the raiders season thread... maybe in a thread for our game... but no... I wouldn't make a thread to say "we're 3-1... we're fuckin great" so yeah....
Yeah I didn't think YOU would, but I have no doubt SOMEBODY would. I also have zero doubt that if the Niners sucked ass like the raiders do right now, somebody would have a made a thread very similar to this one even though it could have been discussed in other threads. It happens.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yeah I didn't think YOU would, but I have no doubt SOMEBODY would. I also have zero doubt that if the Niners sucked ass like the raiders do right now, somebody would have a made a thread very similar to this one even though it could have been discussed in other threads. It happens.
I'm sure you're right

there are tons of pointless threads created here

Jan 18, 2006
Fatal you gotta notice how many Niner fans there are that are quick to jump in this thread and talk shit. Best believe if yall get blown out on Sunday i will be saying some shit.

Mar 24, 2006
LOOK- WE BEAT YOU FAGGOT. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY.
more worthless drivel from you i see. congrats on that win against my Chiefs buddy! you being a Raider fan and all I know that win will be the highlight of your year...albeit against the chiefs who dominated every aspect of that game but the final score...lol you want a cookie or something?

our brutal schedule is about over...yours is just about to begin. atleast my team looks somewhat competent compared to your shitty squad.

good luck on even scoring a touchdown in the next month bitch!