Raiders are SO fucking bad.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 1, 2002
blah, blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,blah,

NICE CREATIVE ATTEMPT AT TRYING TO MAKE YOUR HORRENDOUS EXCUSE OF A TEAM LOOK BETTER THAN MY SHITTY ONE. YOU LOST FAGGOT. GET OVER IT ALREADY. WE BEAT YOU. SUCK IT UP LIKE THE LITTLE HOECAKE BITCH YOU ARE, JAMIE.

Mar 24, 2006
^lol

typical response from a typical bitch!

i've been over this loss ever since the game was over chief. its not like you guys embarrassed us or anything...we embarassed ourselves when we let your sorry excuse of a team score on that final drive when we were already beaten the shit out of you guys all game.

you guys are well on your way of extending that NFL record of 6+ seasons of 10 or more losses yet again...how proud you must be.

Mar 16, 2005
more worthless drivel from you i see. congrats on that win against my Chiefs buddy! you being a Raider fan and all I know that win will be the highlight of your year...albeit against the chiefs who dominated every aspect of that game but the final score...lol you want a cookie or something?

our brutal schedule is about over...yours is just about to begin. atleast my team looks somewhat competent compared to your shitty squad.

good luck on even scoring a touchdown in the next month bitch!

really????

5 Sun Oct 11, 2009 Cowboys L
6 Sun Oct 18, 2009 @Redskins L
7 Sun Oct 25, 2009 Chargers L
8 --- BYE WEEK ---
9 Sun Nov 8, 2009 @Jaguars L
10 Sun Nov 15, 2009 @Raiders L
11 Sun Nov 22, 2009 Steelers L
12 Sun Nov 29, 2009 @Chargers L
13 Sun Dec 6, 2009 Broncos POSSIBLE W
14 Sun Dec 13, 2009 Bills POSSIBLE W
15 Sun Dec 20, 2009 Browns POSSIBLE W
16 Sun Dec 27, 2009 @Bengals L
17 Sun Jan 3, 2010 @Broncos L

You guys have 3 possible win games but not FOR SURE win games. im guessing you wont be favored in but maybe 1 of those.

Apr 25, 2002
Fatal you gotta notice how many Niner fans there are that are quick to jump in this thread and talk shit. Best believe if yall get blown out on Sunday i will be saying some shit.
What do you mean I have to notice how many Niner fans are talking shit in this thread? I never said they weren't. What I said was if the situations were reversed, some raider fans would have made a similar thread and most of the raider fans on here would be talking that same shit. We all know this. That's all I'm saying.

By the way, I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I generally don't back up the guys that are talking shit. Everyone does their own thing and I'm not gonna jump in on the shit-talking just because other Niner fans are doing it. That's not me. I never talk any shit or go out of my way to bash another team until fans of the other team start talking shit about the Niners. I'm not saying I won't say anything bad about the raiders. As long as it's TRUE and it's the subject at hand I will discuss it, but I'm saying I don't go out of my way to bash them like others do.

I am 100% serious when I say the raiders aren't important to me.

Apr 25, 2002
that is cool. damn, i guess my life stops.
Look man, everyone talks a lot of shit before the season. Some of us have a better perception of our teams than others do, and sometimes we even have a better perception of other teams than their fans do. You talked a lot of nonsense before the season so you have to expect somebody to dig up all that diarrhea that was spewed. You're not the only one it's happened to. People's words get brought up after they were proven wrong all the time. You won't be the last.