R.I.P Ted Kennedy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
he didnt start off the largest black gang in LA and the Country. Ted had a one time crime, Tookie was a criminal and multi murderer
Actually, from what I understand, Raymond Washington started the crips. Also (again, from what I understand), the crips were not created to be a criminal organization. Don't quote me on that, but that's how I, along with many other people, understand it.

The Kennedy family, on the other hand, was behind a LOT of crime...starting with Joseph and the "bootlegging" of liquor during prohibition. Why do you think people speak about the "Kennedy Curse"? Because their fortune was made illegally, and Joseph Kennedy was not the ONLY one in the family that did some foul shit.

And Ted's "One time crime" would have been AT LEAST a 15 year sentence for the average joe.

Feb 7, 2006
he didnt start off the largest black gang in LA and the Country. Ted had a one time crime, Tookie was a criminal and multi murderer
i respect Ted and gave my condolences, but you're a hypocrite...You talked shit about MJ who was never convicted for anay of the charges brought against him even though hes done more for the world than TK has done for America, and you are aware of Ted killing that woman, there is no iffiness about that.

Plus Tookie didn't start the crips, and the evidence sorroundign the murder he waas convicted of is contestable as well.

Jun 25, 2005
ignorant retards man, but go and say rip to some random fool shot in the streets
That "random fool" was probly a youth that was killed due to senseless gun violence that never had a chance....Ted was 77 he was old as fuck.

Maybe the brain cancer was karma but shit who am I to judge....