R.I.P Ted Kennedy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
R.I.P to the man...regardless of his faults. He is no longer here to defend himself, so we need not go off on what he did wrong in life...but rather what he did that was positive.

And just an FYI, I think that "accident" was a fucked off situation, and the dude should have done serious time for it...but that's not the point here...the man is dead...pay your respects or don't, but there's no need to bash the man.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
and if you've read anything about the man you would know that that event effected him greatly and his years in the senate was his chance to make that right. yea he had one horrible accident but he has saved lives with his health care reforms for elderly and poor people.
How does he save lives with his health care reforms for the elderly, but can't even save his self.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
R.I.P to the man...regardless of his faults. He is no longer here to defend himself, so we need not go off on what he did wrong in life...but rather what he did that was positive.
That's ridiculous. We can only talk about the good and not the bad? GTFOH.

Gather round kids, let's talk about Hitlers good side, do not mention anything negative he has done.

Nov 27, 2006
So a guy that kills your mom... there are circumstances which would lead you to adore this man?
if my mom was drunk and so was the driver and he lived but she died, it would take the man living a life like Teddy did for me to forgive him, Ted did so much for this country as a whole

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
if my mom was drunk and so was the driver and he lived but she died, it would take the man living a life like Teddy did for me to forgive him, Ted did so much for this country as a whole
So if he drove your mom off a bridge and while she was dying got out and took off never reporting the accident to authorities or anything letting the car get discovered the next day, that is forgivable?

If you answer yes or imply that it is forgivable, you are a bonafied sucker.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
That's ridiculous. We can only talk about the good and not the bad? GTFOH.

Gather round kids, let's talk about Hitlers good side, do not mention anything negative he has done.
If you read the rest of my post, you would know how I feel about that situation. Like I said, pay your respects or don't. I have no respect for the dude because of that situation either, but I'm not going to talk about him. This dude and Hitler were polar opposites...Hitler did not have good intentions whatsoever.

EDIT: I don't believe it was an accident. I personally think Teddy killed that chick on purpose...and his ass should have gone to jail for it.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
^ @ Sydal you edited your post, the second half was not there when I replied. Regardless, why not talk about the negative. My example using Hitler is a valid one.