R.I.P Ted Kennedy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
Fuck this sucks

Sen. Edward Moore Kennedy, the youngest Kennedy brother who was left to head the family's political dynasty after his brothers President John F. Kennedy and Sen. Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated, has died at age 77.

Known as the "liberal lion of the Senate," Kennedy championed health care reform, working wages and equal rights in his storied career. In August, he was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- by President Obama. His daughter, Kara Kennedy, accepted the award on his behalf.

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, known as Ted or Teddy, was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor in May 2008 and underwent a successful brain surgery soon after that. But his health continued to deteriorate, and Kennedy suffered a seizure while attending the luncheon following President Barack Obama's inauguration.

R.I.P to a great American and Irishman

Nov 27, 2006
damn no one cares bout this? This man did soooooo much for the poor and underprivileged in this country, hell he so much for everyone in this country.
Hell if no one else will say it ill say it again
Rest in Peace

Nov 27, 2006
Quit sucking some Irish cock.

What about your precious Ted driving a car off a bridge killing Mary Jo Kopechne and then bailed while she died? What a hero.
and if you've read anything about the man you would know that that event effected him greatly and his years in the senate was his chance to make that right. yea he had one horrible accident but he has saved lives with his health care reforms for elderly and poor people.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Yeah dude drives a car off a bridge and ditches the bitch to die. Yeah pray for him, pray that the devil lubes up his fucking cAck! "OHHHHHHHHHH!!" - Andrew Dice Clay

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
and if you've read anything about the man you would know that that event effected him greatly and his years in the senate was his chance to make that right. yea he had one horrible accident but he has saved lives with his health care reforms for elderly and poor people.
So if a guy hauls off and kills your mom, then gets out of it because his family's name and wealth and does some nice things later on. Are you going to say that man is a good man?

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
Yeah dude drives a car off a bridge and ditches the bitch to die. Yeah pray for him, pray that the devil lubes up his fucking cAck! "OHHHHHHHHHH!!" - Andrew Dice Clay
WAS THAT IN THE BOOK THE LAST KENNEDY? I THINK I READ SOME OF THAT SHIT AND GOT IT AROUND HERE SOME WHERE HAHA THATS FUCKED UP