R.I.P Ted Kennedy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Fuck this sucks

Sen. Edward Moore Kennedy, the youngest Kennedy brother who was left to head the family's political dynasty after his brothers President John F. Kennedy and Sen. Robert F. Kennedy were assassinated, has died at age 77.

Known as the "liberal lion of the Senate," Kennedy championed health care reform, working wages and equal rights in his storied career. In August, he was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom -- the nation's highest civilian honor -- by President Obama. His daughter, Kara Kennedy, accepted the award on his behalf.

Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, known as Ted or Teddy, was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor in May 2008 and underwent a successful brain surgery soon after that. But his health continued to deteriorate, and Kennedy suffered a seizure while attending the luncheon following President Barack Obama's inauguration.

R.I.P to great a American and Irishman

FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
^ @ Sydal you edited your post, the second half was not there when I replied. Regardless, why not talk about the negative. My example using Hitler is a valid one.
Because it's just going to cause a retarded argument. Honestly, I feel you 100%...but to ME it's just pointless to argue about on a message board (which is where I see this going).

In any case, do what you do...I understand where you're coming from. If that was my mom, god help him.

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
ima enter da thread first thing in da mornin, i already took my ambien so ima bout 2 pass out. Keep the negativity low, a great man just died.
Hey do you ever do wierd shit on ambien?? like wash your car?? ride your bike?? go on walks?? order shit online?? maybe make posts like these??

i was thinkin about tryin it but my sister be like walkin the dog in the middle of the night with out her knowledge.. ill be sittin here and she'll turn her light on and ill here her computer come on.. then the next morning shes like i ordered books in my sleep.. WTF. i might just stick to weed

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Hey do you ever do wierd shit on ambien?? like wash your car?? ride your bike?? go on walks?? order shit online?? maybe make posts like these??

i was thinkin about tryin it but my sister be like walkin the dog in the middle of the night with out her knowledge.. ill be sittin here and she'll turn her light on and ill here her computer come on.. then the next morning shes like i ordered books in my sleep.. WTF. i might just stick to weed
Fuck around and max out your credit cards and shit lol. She might hurt you one day too.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
Imagine this. Bill Gates is a HUGE philanthropist...donates millions and millions of dollars to charities every year. He fucks up and kills some chick...but continues with his charitable donations (which helps people more than any legislation). Is his slate wiped clean because of the good he did? Is the general public supposed to forgive him?

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
@ likwid for real she look hella mad comin out the room with a leash and her dog. ill say somethin to her and she looks at me like im her worse enemy and sounds like shes tryin to say somethin but mumbles some shit and does like hand gestures and just walks out im like wtf just happened.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Imagine this. Bill Gates is a HUGE philanthropist...donates millions and millions of dollars to charities every year. He fucks up and kills some chick...but continues with his charitable donations (which helps people more than any legislation). Is his slate wiped clean because of the good he did? Is the general public supposed to forgive him?
The general consensus is FUCK NO.