R.I.P Ted Kennedy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
^Good.
The shit i dont understand is why its ok to say all that shit about Ted Kennedy but if i went into another one of the 100 R.I.P threads for random ass people that died and said o "fuck this faggot" i would get bitched out and possibly banned. Shit doesnt make any sense, but wutever, now yall got a whole thread for all that bullshit.
Because those people didnt publicly kill and abandon a young girl. And ride along with people succumbing to his last name, and political ties.... without standing up and accepting the punishment that should have been rightfully applied.

No fuel, no fire, Just Sayin.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I was always taught (im Catholic) that you dont disrespect or judge(well u should never really judge another human) someone be4 god has a chance to. Therefore you withhold opinion until at least the person is buried and the family has a chance to pay their respects. But i mean come on, people just sound ignorant talkin like that about a man who died a few days ago, ur mothers wouldn't approve (i hope)
whatchu say bout my momma?

shut the fuck up you sound like a whiny bitch.

i happen to like sounding ignorant.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
isnt that u flippin off the camera on your sig? lol
Yes it is. I said I'm Catholic, I didn't say I'm a PRACTICING Catholic. I was baptized that way, so that's what I am. I have never, and will never, use religion as an excuse to act a certain way or not act a certain way.

In my OPINION, Catholicism (and most organized Western Religions), are the biggest hypocrisies in the world.

And even if I WAS a practicing Catholic, flipping a camera off and calling somebody's mom a bitch are two completely different actions...lol.