R.I.P Ted Kennedy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
it takes a real piece of shit 2 talk bad about the dead, thats in real bad taste fool. It aint your job 2 judge him, and your opinion is invalidated because isn't back up by a ounce of proof or evidence. GTFO

Nov 27, 2006
I was always taught (im Catholic) that you dont disrespect or judge(well u should never really judge another human) someone be4 god has a chance to. Therefore you withhold opinion until at least the person is buried and the family has a chance to pay their respects. But i mean come on, people just sound ignorant talkin like that about a man who died a few days ago, ur mothers wouldn't approve (i hope)

Nov 6, 2004
Get over it this guy was just another politician that happened to have a famous last name. People die everyday and this guy was 77. He should have been dead a year or so ago when he had that brain tumor. He was on borrowed time as it is. Wtf is with your obession coon? You all emotional like he was your fam or something. Gay ...

Nov 27, 2006
Yeah, well, not everyone is catholic...so take your bible thumpin elsewhere. Thanks.
well i am, and im not gonna hide my beliefs just because you dont like it. I would have no problem with people talkin negatively about Ted if they do it respectfully but all the fuck him, hes a faggot, shit is just unnecessary and dumb and adds nothing to the thread. I made the thread for people to show their respect for Ted Kennedy, and honestly if you dont want to, then why the fuck are u in the thread? start a new thread 4 all that

Nov 27, 2006
^Good.
The shit i dont understand is why its ok to say all that shit about Ted Kennedy but if i went into another one of the 100 R.I.P threads for random ass people that died and said o "fuck this faggot" i would get bitched out and possibly banned. Shit doesnt make any sense, but wutever, now yall got a whole thread for all that bullshit.