R.I.P Lil Mitchy Slick

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
SAN DIEGO — San Diego homicide detectives were investigating a shooting Friday night in the Lincoln Park area.

Officers responded about 6:30 p.m. to the area of 48th Street and Logan Avenue, east of Interstate 805.

One person was killed, and another was wounded, San Diego police said.

San Diego 6 News said the shooting occurred in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

The television station talked to Shay Thomas, who identified himself as the father of the man fatally shot. Thomas said he was unsure what led to the shooting. He said his son, a father of two, was a gang member, but had been trying to get his life together.

Homicide Lt. Mike Hastings told reporters that police were looking for a suspect vehicle described as similar to a tan Chevolet Tahoe.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Coop..report said one killed the other wounded...but u said rip j bick too.so initial report wrong?

that was the report from last night, here is my update to that story... my bad...

SAN DIEGO — San Diego homicide detectives were investigating a shooting Friday night in the Lincoln Park area. Officers responded about 6:30 p.m. to the area of 48th Street and Logan Avenue, east of Interstate 805.

One person was killed, and another was wounded and rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery but later past, San Diego police said. San Diego 6 News said the shooting occurred in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

The television station talked to Shay Thomas, who identified himself as the father of the man fatally shot. Thomas said he was unsure what led to the shooting. He said his son, a father of two, was a gang member, but had been trying to get his life together.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
san diego is a small town when it comes to minorities and the music/gang scene. unless dude is the quietest muthafucka ever word will get back eventually, an quicker than u think. especially if it wasnt a solo move. streets talk when someone gets popped, niggas start thinkin they doc holiday and get a big ass mouth about it, wanting the stripes for it. go tattoo a tear drop all the sudden.

wonder if it was meant for him or if they shot him because they couldnt get to a specific person.

RIP tho. i hate to hear of any black man die of black on black violence (we dont know the shooter is black buy ima take a wild guess)

cops are gonna start wiretapping people ASAP because they know someone wants to ride on the retaliation tip and are gonna try to find out more about the murder or one that may happen following. so if youre involved stay the FUCK off the phone or social media. i got thrown into a ongoing operation/wiretap because of someone elses big fucking mouth and that shit almost had me in jail for double digits.

PS i cant prove it fully but theres a few paid informants in south east and its in my opinion that we all know them. and them niggas act just like your homie smoke with you drink lean with you all the shit. so watch what you say and how you say it even if you think thats your day one nigga...i learned my lesson years ago.

im ranting.

RIP to lil mitchy slick, much love to his family during this grievance and i wish all his associates well.

Last edited: