QUESTIONS FOR ME..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I read team awax sig u guys Gotta few projects coming out but no solo album tho? Wats up with ur new artist u signed I haven't heard none of them featured on your projects like the critic and meez what's the word on them niggaz

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
I read team awax sig u guys Gotta few projects coming out but no solo album tho? Wats up with ur new artist u signed I haven't heard none of them featured on your projects like the critic and meez what's the word on them niggaz
B-12 hollers at Tha Critic he was kinda doin hiz own thing because we are real backed up over here but he is the homie so its whatever he needs. Ice Meez Cold Game mixtape is almost done, we are pressing any day! A-Wax solo next Summer, its going to be big. Plus we have Baby Bandit from Dago, Side-Rx (which is Sidewayz and Pie-Rx), Bandana Tha Ragg "On Ya Head" Mixtape is ready and Mally Mall & A-Wax "Preemo" Mixtape is ready. And alot of other shit. At Pie-Rx we are helping our artists create their own labels and brands, thats why its always Pie-Rx and ___________ so that the artist has ownership and say in their own product. This is more of a team of labels and artists.

Sep 5, 2008
www.a-wax.com
Wus up wit bubs n telly mac. They still wit pierx
Bubs and Telly Mac is fam....just doin they own thing. Like I said, we are backed up over here so we never stop anyone from spreading their own wings.

Street Album was to hold over fans til another A-Wax solo but the way things look Summer is realistic for CHESS NOT CHECKERS Wax's next solo. He is about four songs in it